A Signature Loss?

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only monkey wrench in this whole thing is the BF thing is over. I think all the mental hype over those 2 games weighed heavily on the Packers more so than on BF. BF had the support and indifference of a highly talented group of players. The Packers had everything to lose in those 2 games(as a team and organization) and the vikings had nothing on the line but a win or loss (except BF).

I for one am glad we are done with those games so we can go back to football, just plain football, team against team, basic football.

It will be interesting to watch this Packer team finish out the rest of the season, having to only play football and not against the hype and drama of a football legend. You can't underestimate the mental and physical stress the Packers team has been under waiting to play those 2 viking games, but its over and done now. That MONKEY 's train has left the Building.

With the start of the second half of the season, a solid win against Tampa, I predict you will see a night and day difference in the Packers. With all that stress gone we will see the team we saw in preseason, in preseason we were just playing football, not even thinking about BF.

Now if another meeting were to occur in the playoffs, the stress levels of both team will be on more equal terms. If anything the vikings have everything to lose facing a hungry young packer team with nothing to lose.

Theres lots of football to be played.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent read. I do believe that this loss is the beginning of the end for MM and TT.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even last year, I thought MM and TT should have been dumped. Clearly, I think, the first half of this season has validated that opinion. It is now clear to all objective observers the dynamic duo made a mistake that should cost them both their jobs.

Members online

Latest posts