A Sharper Tribute

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From early this morning on PackersNews Premium

Posted May 08, 2005
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Chris Havel
Sharper reveals his true colors

Darren Sharper is an A-1 Viking.

In eight seasons in Green Bay, the Packers

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that when the packers play the vikes,Brett throws a few td's against sharper! Sure does look like he is a different person now that he is on the queens team. I think he is still pissed off that the packers let him leave...
The first game against them will be very interesting,I hope that it is on tv nation wide so everyone can see it.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I hope that when the packers play the vikes,Brett throws a few td's against sharper! Sure does look like he is a different person now that he is on the queens team. I think he is still pissed off that the packers let him leave...

it's gonna be an interesting game, and it's also going to see our secondary, because I think the safety position improved tremendously, speed and certainly depth...(also earl little and arturo freeman have above average INT numbers, something that our secondary lacked last year)...Sharper looked like a devastating loss to this defense, the more and more you look at the situation, it really isnt...we're going to have a defense full of enthusiastic younger players, and a DC who knows what he's doing...Sharper can go to the vikings for all i care

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i wanna see darren get burned for 3 scores while our new safeties pick daunte a few times.
That's an interesting thing to mention. Culpepper was never picked off during any of those victories we had over the Vikes this year (IIRC).

Maybe Sharper was already partial to Minnesota.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
That's an interesting thing to mention. Culpepper was never picked off during any of those victories we had over the Vikes this year (IIRC).

Maybe Sharper was already partial to Minnesota.
While it sounds plausible... Sharper going to the Vikings was a total blurp on the Radar screen that we would probably have never seen -- He could just as well been off to Phoenix to play for Denny Green. No one knew what would happen given the timetable, etc.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Phoenix, ye old timer!1 heh heh

Why did they change from Phoenix to Arizona?

Sorry for going off topic but I think Sharper is a waste of keystrokes

Members online

Latest posts