1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A Sharper Tribute

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, May 8, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    From early this morning on PackersNews Premium

Posted May 08, 2005
    [​IMG]
    Chris Havel
    Sharper reveals his true colors

Darren Sharper is an A-1 Viking.

In eight seasons in Green Bay, the Packers

2. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope that when the packers play the vikes,Brett throws a few td's against sharper! Sure does look like he is a different person now that he is on the queens team. I think he is still pissed off that the packers let him leave...
    The first game against them will be very interesting,I hope that it is on tv nation wide so everyone can see it.

3. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    it's gonna be an interesting game, and it's also going to see our secondary, because I think the safety position improved tremendously, speed and certainly depth...(also earl little and arturo freeman have above average INT numbers, something that our secondary lacked last year)...Sharper looked like a devastating loss to this defense, the more and more you look at the situation, it really isnt...we're going to have a defense full of enthusiastic younger players, and a DC who knows what he's doing...Sharper can go to the vikings for all i care

4. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i wanna see darren get burned for 3 scores while our new safeties pick daunte a few times.

5. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's an interesting thing to mention. Culpepper was never picked off during any of those victories we had over the Vikes this year (IIRC).

Maybe Sharper was already partial to Minnesota.

6. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    While it sounds plausible... Sharper going to the Vikings was a total blurp on the Radar screen that we would probably have never seen -- He could just as well been off to Phoenix to play for Denny Green. No one knew what would happen given the timetable, etc.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Phoenix, ye old timer!1 heh heh

Why did they change from Phoenix to Arizona?

Sorry for going off topic but I think Sharper is a waste of keystrokes