A Scanian Swede says hello

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left][/align]Hello I'm Lynch, my real name is Jens but call me Lynch, and I'm from the city of Malmö which lays in the province of Scania in Sweden. We are a little bit special here in Scania cuz we are half danish and half swedes.

So...Yes, I'm a packer fan, which is unusal here because football isn't the biggest sport here in my town, were soccer is on everyones minds, and I myself play fo Limhamn Griffins junior team (16-19 yrs). I will soon upload a picture of me in that uniform.

Anyway you will here alot of me so get use to me

Lynch Lynchenslych "What if the world was made of ice cream, then I would eat it all"

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lynch!...What the heck is wrong with you?

You are of noble Nordic heritage, and you are a cheesehead?

The Viking God's are distraught.

It is not too late, turn from the darkside and cast aside the demons of cheesedom.

Seek enlightenment, and you be be set free from the evils of the Green and Yellow!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
A few members of the 2007 Vikings ... I think someone needs to help the poor gent in the middle... what a hairdo. :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left][/align]Hello I'm Lynch, my real name is Jens but call me Lynch, and I'm from the city of Malmö which lays in the province of Scania in Sweden. We are a little bit special here in Scania cuz we are half danish and half swedes.

So...Yes, I'm a packer fan, which is unusal here because football isn't the biggest sport here in my town,

Lynch Lynchenslych "What if the world was made of ice cream, then I would eat it all"

So.....being as you love the Packers, and you are half Swede and half Danish, I guess that makes you a "CHEESE DANISH!!!" :rotflmao:
Couldn't resist that one!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few members of the 2007 Vikings ... I think someone needs to help the poor gent in the middle... what a hairdo. :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The guy in the middle is a Packer Fan....you can tell by the green/yellow striped shirt.

But the "comb-over" is a dead give away that he is a cheesehead :razz:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lynch!...What the heck is wrong with you?

You are of noble Nordic heritage, and you are a cheesehead?

The Viking God's are distraught.

It is not too late, turn from the darkside and cast aside the demons of cheesedom.

Seek enlightenment, and you be be set free from the evils of the Green and Yellow!

Lynch, stick to your guns and disregard this message. Dont be suckered. We welcome you to our fold.

Members online

Latest posts