A-Rods Accuracy

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His QB Rating is 30 something on passes over 11 yards. The League average is 70. That's concerning. I wonder if we will utilize the quick slants and 5 WR sets with him at QB?

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's 30 based on what? The numbers are most likely far too low to be statistically significant at this point. Let's see how he actually does playing the game. Midseason, if it's at 30, we can revisit.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah but hes thrown like what,5 passes over 11 yards? there is not sufficient evidence to make the claim A-rod is inaccurate, well just have to see during the season

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you want to know what Favre's rating was before becoming a starter.

Kendawg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Preseason is always a poor way to judge a any players performance. I'm more concerned about him staying healthy. Ted may get us some talent but they all seem so fragile that the slightest bump sends folks to the injured list.

OP
OP
D

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, I mean I can't believe Harrell is hurt considering how durable he was in college.......stunning

Pack_One

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some drops last night, but overall Aaron was near perfect. There are some highlights if you haven't watched them yet. I posted them earlier.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
I didn't see the Denver game last night but based on the 2nd game the receivers were dropping everything.
yea that 2nd game was burner for Rodgers ,, those balls were pritty accurate ... the reciving core was having trouble ...

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also i think the olny trouble DD is having is adjusting to a different ball ... since he has been here he was used to a brett bullet ... so with Rodgers at qb now im sure there are some differences ,,, i mean as far as the ball ... Greg on the other hand ,,, i think he is adjusting fine ... too Greg and Rodgers seem to be on the same page .... im not worried tho ,,, trust DD will be on top of his game this season ...

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember what Merill Hodge said of ESPN...at CAL...he was only accurate 10 yards and under...sounds like he knew what he was talking about.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OPP RESULT
Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate
@ DEN W 27-24 18 22 81.8 193 8.8 1 0 1 8 118.4

Not too shabby for under 10 yards

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same guy who had 23 straight completions against USC in his Cal days?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A-rod gives me a tromboner.

His accuracy is NOT an issue. I'd put that near the bottom of the list.

joeyharrington

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A-Rod will always be hated. Hes the only reason brett favre left. P.s we were the ones that went to training camp with hated a-rod signs.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joeyharrington said:
A-Rod will always be hated. Hes the only reason brett favre left. P.s we were the ones that went to training camp with hated a-rod signs.

You're the only guy that hates A-Rod. I like Favre and will root for him and the Jets.

Please, don't embarass yourself.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joeyharrington said:

i disagree ,,, if Rodgers wins games the fans will get behind him ... i think most fans were more upset ,, thinking we wouldent be able to compete with Rodgers .... i know i was one ... if you win games in any sport people will rally for you ... i will keep an eye on Brett too this season ,, but make no mistake about it im a packer fan ...

Members online

Latest posts