1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A-Rod-- Too opinionated?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 12theTruth, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Aaron wears big boy pants. He didn't call anyone out. He just said what everyone else on the planet was thinking. It's over, the Packers won the game, let's move on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,470
    Agreed, but when you are the star of the team there are better ways of handling those situations. I'm not condemning Rodgers, but there are smart ways of slapping somebody in the face without making it obvious.

Rodgers is becoming more vocal, which can be a good thing depending on how he plays his cards. I wasn't a fan of him voicing his opinion about personnel moves but I don't mind him prodding his coach, in the same respectful manner that he might prod a teammate.

There is a fine line between prodding and throwing under the bus, which is why we are even discussing this very issue. It's close to the line

3. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,166
    But didn`t even critise himself for the call ???? As someone said earlier, Aaron Rodgers showed great attitude when all the Favre crap was going on, he kept his own council, and now he leads the team, surely he has a right to express his opinion.
    It wasn`t/ isn`t the end of the world, and I`m sure they ALL will have learned from it. IMOHO

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    If dude catches that perfectly thrown ball from Cobb he's probably still running. I can admit i hated the call only because he dropped the dang ball. When Cobb got set to throw it i was like touchdown..of course he drops it tho smh. If it wasn't so close to the red zone it wouldn't have been that serious.

5. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    He is just feisty at times is all.

6. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    "Feisty"?? Isn't that a term normally reserved for little old, wheel-chair confined ladies? :whistling: ...or...Jay Cutler?
    Opinionated? Nah...I don't think so...I think he's just calling it what it is. If he's going to jab at anyone else, he'd better be willing to give "power" the bad news as well. I'd bet McCarthy and Thompson find it to be an endearing trait (says the guy who sends his boss scurrying on a daily basis)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    How ya feeling about the great CK now?

8. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    McCarthy's wife has no business talking about the team IMO.