A-Rod-- Too opinionated?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed, but when you are the star of the team there are better ways of handling those situations. I'm not condemning Rodgers, but there are smart ways of slapping somebody in the face without making it obvious.

Rodgers is becoming more vocal, which can be a good thing depending on how he plays his cards. I wasn't a fan of him voicing his opinion about personnel moves but I don't mind him prodding his coach, in the same respectful manner that he might prod a teammate.

There is a fine line between prodding and throwing under the bus, which is why we are even discussing this very issue. It's close to the line

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Agreed, but when you are the star of the team there are better ways of handling those situations. I'm not condemning Rodgers, but there are smart ways of slapping somebody in the face without making it obvious.

Rodgers is becoming more vocal, which can be a good thing depending on how he plays his cards. I wasn't a fan of him voicing his opinion about personnel moves but I don't mind him prodding his coach, in the same respectful manner that he might prod a teammate.

There is a fine line between prodding and throwing under the bus, which is why we are even discussing this very issue. It's close to the line

But didn`t even critise himself for the call ???? As someone said earlier, Aaron Rodgers showed great attitude when all the Favre crap was going on, he kept his own council, and now he leads the team, surely he has a right to express his opinion.
It wasn`t/ isn`t the end of the world, and I`m sure they ALL will have learned from it. IMOHO

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If dude catches that perfectly thrown ball from Cobb he's probably still running. I can admit i hated the call only because he dropped the dang ball. When Cobb got set to throw it i was like touchdown..of course he drops it tho smh. If it wasn't so close to the red zone it wouldn't have been that serious.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He is just feisty at times is all.

"Feisty"?? Isn't that a term normally reserved for little old, wheel-chair confined ladies? :whistling: ...or...Jay Cutler?
Opinionated? Nah...I don't think so...I think he's just calling it what it is. If he's going to jab at anyone else, he'd better be willing to give "power" the bad news as well. I'd bet McCarthy and Thompson find it to be an endearing trait (says the guy who sends his boss scurrying on a daily basis)

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Actually what ARod said there doesn't bother me because it's basically correct. What doesn't sit well with me are the comments he made about Alex Smith "not being appreciated" in SF and saying that Alex deserves a team that does appreciate him. After seeing what Kaepernick did the other night against the Pats, I don't think Rodgers has any business saying that.
How ya feeling about the great CK now?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Do you see Brady or Manning making public statements as to the intelligence of their coaches play calling? I certainly haven't. It's one thing for McCarthy or his wife to make comment but its a whole different animal when your signal caller does...
McCarthy's wife has no business talking about the team IMO.

Members online

Latest posts