A real Dilemna.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davidson vs. the Badgers Friday night.

Who do I root for? Generally, I always pull for Big 10 teams in the tourney. But, I have no allegiance to the Badgers.

Davidson beat Georgetown, a team that I have disliked for years.

I am going to have to pull for the Wildcats.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
All I know is it should be a heck of a game, those Davidson guards can play.. they will test Flowers and Hughes.. but in the end I think on the boards and in the paint we win this game.. Hibbard was exposed as the slow footed post player he is.. Butch, Laundry and company should fair better...

Watch Kansas fall too.. something about them says choke.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about North Carolina? Can that team be beat? I look for the Jayhawks to choke also.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch Kansas fall too.. something about them says choke.

That something is Bill Self.

I really hope Wisconsin and Michigan St. win a couple more games. The Big Ten gets so much crap as a conference, yet they seem to outperform every year in the tournament.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Who do I root for? Generally, I always pull for Big 10 teams in the tourney. But, I have no allegiance to the Badgers.

Well, match up wise, you're kinda hurting if your rooting Wildcats. Davidson can hit shots, but most are by the sophomore Curry. Dell Curry's son BTW. Unfortunately for him, the Badgers have Flowers, probably the number one shut-down man in the tournament period. He has shut down superstars all season long. This Curry kid has some game, but not enough for Bucky.

EDIT: Not to mention we are way too big inside. Also, the Badgers will slow this game down to a trickle.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Badgers go all the way!
If they get knocked out, i won't have anymore interest in the tourny. I'll watch reruns of "Gilligan's Island" instead.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:

Well, match up wise, you're kinda hurting if your rooting Wildcats. Davidson can hit shots, but most are by the sophomore Curry. Dell Curry's son BTW. Unfortunately for him, the Badgers have Flowers, probably the number one shut-down man in the tournament period. He has shut down superstars all season long. This Curry kid has some game, but not enough for Bucky.

EDIT: Not to mention we are way too big inside. Also, the Badgers will slow this game down to a trickle.

Yea, that Curry kid won't be able to do much against Flowers, lol, what a blowout! Someone is eating crow right now.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
vike4life said:

Yea, that Curry kid won't be able to do much against Flowers, lol, what a blowout! Someone is eating crow right now.
LOL

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
PackOne said:
vike4life said:

LOL

Never mess with any basketball team from North Carolina. its futile.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to come to play to win. Looked like a Viking game.

Thank you Mr. Bush for redirecting the discussion. Why do guys like PackOne and George W always change the fricking subject. A man admits when he was wrong, as PackOne was in his game analysis. Congratulations PackOne you win the George W. Bush chickenshit of the year award.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get it? What part of you have to come to play to win, is re-directing the discussion?

The Badgers stunk, it was pathetic, I'd rather watch turtles. ******* Viking fans.

EDIT: I forgot ******, too.

Now you are backedalling faster than the Badger defense. Man up Loser!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
I don't get it? What part of you have to come to play to win, is re-directing the discussion?

The Badgers stunk, it was pathetic, I'd rather watch turtles. ******* Viking fans.

They lost, I was wrong. You, more than anyone should be familiar with that feeling. Empathy Queen, empathy.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
PackOne said:

They lost, I was wrong. You, more than anyone should be familiar with that feeling. Empathy Queen, empathy.

I am familiar with that. I know the feeling. The Vikes got their ***** handed to them twice by the Pack last year, not to mention the Skins, Broncos, Cowboys, Lions, Chiefs, and the Eagles. You definately had a lot more going for your teams, the Pack and the Badgers. I will admit that. Maybe this season will bring a different result, then again maybe not. Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts