A Quick Look at B.J. Coleman

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the name B.J. Coleman showed up on the ticker on draft day, many people most likely thought either who is that, or why didn't we draft Kellen Moore? Many people may be scared off when they see where he went to school, University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, but few know where he started off. Coming out of high school Coleman was a top 20 recruit committed to the University of Tennessee. But after redshirting in 2007 and seeing limited action in 2008, Coleman knew it was time for a change of scenery. After the 2008 season Coleman transfered to the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga where he would gain instant playing time.
His most productive season came as a junior where he tallied 11 starts, going 215-for-382 (56.3 percent) for 2,996 yards, 26 touchdowns, 13 interceptions and four rushing scores, earning Second Team All-Southern honors. B.J. Coleman already has all the tools to be a productive quarterback at the next level. He has the ideal frame that coaches look for with a big arm and above average velocity on his throws. Coleman is no stranger to playing in high pressure environments. In his first game this season at UTC he played an away game at one of the most intimidating stadiums in college football, the University of Nebraska. Despite the loss Coleman and UTC put together a great effort and the 40-7 Nebraska win does not accurately show how well Coleman and UTC played.
Coleman will come in and compete for playing time behind Aaron Rodgers with Graham Harrell.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Headrush

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And so begins the next chapter in the Green Bay QB Training program. Our coaches are Top Notch when it comes to developing QB's. Love it, Hope one of these days we develop one we can trade and "make a profit" on in a trade

Bobbis Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was quite impressed with Coleman having the opportunity to work with Brett Farve. He had a good teacher. No matter what anyone says about Brett, you cannot dismiss the fact that he brought a lot of excitement to Green Bay football. See more of my opinions of the Packers at http://bobbispackers.com

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coleman did ok for his first game. Got some improvement but 1 game at a time.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was quite impressed with Coleman having the opportunity to work with Brett Farve. He had a good teacher. No matter what anyone says about Brett, you cannot dismiss the fact that he brought a lot of excitement to Green Bay football. See more of my opinions of the Packers at http://bobbispackers.com
His play last night reminded me a lot of Brett. Which I think is a good thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts