A Peterson a Packer

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If....IF the Packers are looking to secure the #1 pick...and that would fall under the "snowballs chance in hell" file....there is but one target, Calvin Johnson.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Based on the past, TT will NOT move up. The risk is too great. TT wants all his picks next year, too. Besides, RBs can be had in almost any pick, decent ones, too. FS and TE are our top priorities, IMO.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
If....IF the Packers are looking to secure the #1 pick...and that would fall under the "snowballs chance in hell" file....there is but one target, Calvin Johnson.

Agreed, Ted would have to sell his and the Packers soul to the Devil (Al Davis) to even think about it. But it sure would fire up this forum with all kinds of excitement. Next Dream:)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see TT moving up to the 5-8 slot if someone truly special is waiting there for us...but not to #1.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Yeah that I could see that slot happening in reality, but whom would have to be sitting there? Johnson for sure... whom else?

Pack93z

Reaction score
In all honesty, do you see Peterson that much more of a back than Lynch? And I really don't see TT going DL in this draft early.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is building a strong defensive team with a complementary run game. I could see him going DE or RB if the right player is there.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way unless we trade up. You have to figure that Buffalo will surely take a RB after trading McGahee. So at best, we'll get Lynch. Which wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Staff online

Latest posts