A peak ahead to next season..... ROAD TRIPS????

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was just peaking ahead to next year..... Packers will head down here finally, play at Dallas.
I hope that game is not on Thanksgiving. We haven't played down here since 2007, which was a historic game in the career of Aaron Rodgers as it was the first time he came in and had a chance... and he played great, almost digging us out of the big hole the Gunslinger had put us in, falling behind 27-10.

We also will welcome to Lambeau Field the Pittsburgh Steelers, which will test the "loyalty" of a lot of our ticket-holders. Watch how many of them sell out their seat$ to the Steeler Nation.

Also visiting Lambeau Field will be RG3, the Washington Redskins. Look for NBC or ESPN to bid heavily for that game pitting him against Rodgers.

We will play AT the Giants AGAIN for the 3rd straight regular season.
And we will pay a visit to Baltimore. We also will visit WKRP in Cincinnati, a place that hasn't sold out strongly...... I wish we played at any of the Florida teams or Oakland or San Diego or Arizona where tickets are EASY TO BE HAD! Damn NFL.

If we win the division this year, we will welcome Atlanta to Lambeau. If we take 2nd, we will get that division's 2nd place team, which will be Tampa Bay or New Orleans. Damn why can't we play AT Tampa Bay where tons of Packer fans could go and easily get tickets.
And we will play AT the NFC West equal finisher, so could be us at San Fran. Or at Seattle again.

(The year after, Tom Brady finally pays another visit to Lambeau)

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_nfcn.htm

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Lambeau will be one third Steelers fans. Then we can start the discussion again about the poor season ticket holders - how they can't afford the ticket prices and have to sell tickets to all of the games to survive and put food on the table...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was just peaking ahead to next year..... Packers will head down here finally, play at Dallas.
I hope that game is not on Thanksgiving. We haven't played down here since 2007, which was a historic game in the career of Aaron Rodgers as it was the first time he came in and had a chance... and he played great, almost digging us out of the big hole the Gunslinger had put us in, falling behind 27-10.

We also will welcome to Lambeau Field the Pittsburgh Steelers, which will test the "loyalty" of a lot of our ticket-holders. Watch how many of them sell out their seat$ to the Steeler Nation.

Also visiting Lambeau Field will be RG3, the Washington Redskins. Look for NBC or ESPN to bid heavily for that game pitting him against Rodgers.

And we will pay a visit to Baltimore. We also will visit WKRP in Cincinnati, a place that hasn't sold out strongly...... I wish we played at any of the Florida teams or Oakland or San Diego or Arizona where tickets are EASY TO BE HAD! Damn NFL.

If we win the division this year, we will welcome Atlanta to Lambeau. If we take 2nd, we will get that division's 2nd place team, which will be Tampa Bay or New Orleans. Damn why can't we play AT Tampa Bay where tons of Packer fans could go and easily get tickets.
And we will play AT the NFC West equal finisher, so could be us at San Fran. Or at Seattle again.

Might have to make a trip down to Jerry world for that game.

And Baltimore if Lewis is still playing.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Of course, Rodgers played in Dallas in 2011, but I know what you're saying.

One of the annoying things is that Rodgers never plays in the San Francisco Bay Area, in Rodgers' neck of the woods.

The last time the Packers played at the Oakland Raiders was when Favre's dad died in 2003.

The last time the Packers played at the 49ers (in the regular season) was in 2006, when Rodgers was on crutches.

So in the 8 seasons Rodgers has been in the NFL, the Packers have only played in the Bay Area once.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll make me sick if Packers fans give up half the seats to Steelers fans. That happened back in 2005, and it was disgusting. I'm getting awfully annoyed with how disloyal the local fans are. There will be lots of Packers fans at road games, but those who have the fortune of being able to go to 8 games a year instead decide not to go.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at that schedule I hope our roster is stronger then than it is right now. We may be looking at a 9-7 unless our division opponents go to the dogs.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we are thinking about going to that game too. given the closeness to dc (a game we went to in 2010) ide say there were about 10,000 packers fans there.
That was a bad game.
Rodgers was KO'd, and Mason Crosby MISSED a game-winning kick.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Does this mean we can see the mighty Cleveland Browns at Lambeau and get a win.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
veeeeeeery interesting.
oh, and i hate the giants.

But not as much as the Patriots. And thankfully, the NYG knocked the brady bunch off twice in the last 5 super bowls. In 2007 I think it would have been a major embarrassment for us, while giving NE their perfect season. Still, I think it is time we kick the Giants butt in a major way - have patience - it will happen and perhaps even this year.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh, it was bad indeed. finley got carted off too, and matthews had a hamstring injury
What ONE play stands out most to you know, looking back?
Rodgers OT interception when he got banged in the head?
Matthews limping off?
Finley limping off?
Or Crosby boinking the post with the final play of regulation, which would have won the game?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ONE play stands out most to you know, looking back?
Rodgers OT interception when he got banged in the head?
Matthews limping off?
Finley limping off?
Or Crosby boinking the post with the final play of regulation, which would have won the game?

...that's a tough one. the interception was pretty ugly, and of course all the fat skins fans went crazy when it happened. but the missed field goal...yuuuugh.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...that's a tough one. the interception was pretty ugly, and of course all the fat skins fans went crazy when it happened. but the missed field goal...yuuuugh.
Me too, I remember it all that game, but for sure Crosby again failing when he was needed, very last play, was the moment that stands out.
So many kickers have made game-winners, and he hasn't since his first game ever back in Sept 07.

This one was close, but close doesn't count.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm defiantly thinking hard about the Baltimore game.

its only a 3 hours car ride from jersey

i'm already in for the Giants game

Members online

Latest posts