A Packers repeat???

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
The Packers are coming out swinging starting out the season 6-0 most likely going 7-0 do you think they can be beaten?? if so by who?? do you think there might be a superbowl repeat in the near future? I wanna hear your thoughts.

Reaction score
Of course the packers can be beaten. Packers can lose any given week. It just takes one week where we aren't as hungry as usual and a great game by the opposing team. We got the chargers after our bye week that we can lose. Also there is a streak of 4 tough games in a row. It goes 1 home game against Tampa Bay then 2 road games in a row against Lions and Giants then a home game against the Raiders. Those are 4 tough games in a row we have to play. If we were to lose, I would believe it would be during that stretch.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they can go 19-0. However I'm not going to get too obsessed if they win or lose.
Just enjoying it while I can.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Of course the packers can be beaten. Packers can lose any given week. It just takes one week where we aren't as hungry as usual and a great game by the opposing team. We got the chargers after our bye week that we can lose. Also there is a streak of 4 tough games in a row. It goes 1 home game against Tampa Bay then 2 road games in a row against Lions and Giants then a home game against the Raiders. Those are 4 tough games in a row we have to play. If we were to lose, I would believe it would be during that stretch.

Very nicely put, but do you see a repeat this season?

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I think they can go 19-0. However I'm not going to get too obsessed if they win or lose.
Just enjoying it while I can.
I agree it's always a great feeling to be the only unbeaten team in the NFl! I don't care about the 19-0 season all I about is staying hungry and coming out with another superbowl victory

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very nicely put, but do you see a repeat this season?
I know you weren't asking me but permit me to answer:
How can we not?
Every fan of every team wants their team to go to the big game.
If your a real Packers fan then there is no way you cannot see them repeating.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I know you weren't asking me but permit me to answer:
How can we not?
Every fan of every team wants their team to go to the big game.
If your a real Packers fan then there is no way you cannot see them repeating.

very true, but sometimes when your a true fan you gotta get real and face the facts. do you think any Panthers fans thought that they would go to the Superbowl last season?? I don't.
I'm a huge Packers fan but I will be the first to admit they can be beaten if they don't stay focused, they could lose to the Vikings on Sunday if they don't come out and play with the intensity that they've had these first 6 weeks.
But based on the current stats and the records I do have reason to believe that this could be there year again.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me it seems too good to be true that this winning streak continues, so I'm not predicting Green Bay to lose I just am not holding my breath for a 16-0 season. However, I am with every other fan in hoping to see a repeat to be superbowl champs.
(wow hope my statement/ return to the forum doesn't jinx Green Bay)

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I think Giants, Lions and maybe the Chargers are potential losses for us. I think we will repeat if we stay healthy, defense keeps improving and we keep playing well as the weather turns.

I don't see a whole lot of teams being able to keep pace with scoring points and our defense creates enough turnovers to keep the other team off the field and give Rodgers and our offense an opportunity to put up points. Plus in points allowed we're doing very well which is what matters at the end of the day. But limiting time of possession and forcing those 3 and outs is going to be something we need to improve on.

The undefeated season would be great though. Then maybe people would get off of Brady's nuts and start giving Rodgers some props.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I think Giants, Lions and maybe the Chargers are potential losses for us. I think we will repeat if we stay healthy, defense keeps improving and we keep playing well as the weather turns.

I don't see a whole lot of teams being able to keep pace with scoring points and our defense creates enough turnovers to keep the other team off the field and give Rodgers and our offense an opportunity to put up points. Plus in points allowed we're doing very well which is what matters at the end of the day. But limiting time of possession and forcing those 3 and outs is going to be something we need to improve on.

The undefeated season would be great though. Then maybe people would get off of Brady's nuts and start giving Rodgers some props.

Brady is so over rated these days, he's a great quarter back but he has way to much hype. Rodgers is the better quarter back of the two right now people need to see it for what it is and stop riding Brady's 3 Superbowl wins.
I agree with getting better with 3 and outs, the defense is still a little banged up from last season though but i'm seeing more and more improvement every week, we will only get stronger as time goes by.

Members online

Latest posts