a packer fan

Schmitty327

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, do I disagree with this guy. Besides the fact that I think Rodgers outplayed Fave last year, Favre in my opinion couldnt have taken the sacks that Rodgers did. I know Favre is a tough SOB, but at his age those sacks would have really affected his play and Rodgers scrambled out of a lot more punishment. I think Favre still has it, but he has choked in a lot of playoff games and it was time to part ways rather then lose Rodgers who we have been grooming to take the reigns. I still love Favre but I would have been ticked to see TT let Rodgers go to another team just so we could keep Favre for maybe 2 more years. And the fact that Favre is on the fence every year about coming back makes that move a little easier.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, do I disagree with this guy. Besides the fact that I think Rodgers outplayed Fave last year, Favre in my opinion couldnt have taken the sacks that Rodgers did. I know Favre is a tough SOB, but at his age those sacks would have really affected his play and Rodgers scrambled out of a lot more punishment. I think Favre still has it, but he has choked in a lot of playoff games and it was time to part ways rather then lose Rodgers who we have been grooming to take the reigns. I still love Favre but I would have been ticked to see TT let Rodgers go to another team just so we could keep Favre for maybe 2 more years. And the fact that Favre is on the fence every year about coming back makes that move a little easier.

My bad, I meant for the story above, not that idiots comment to be posted :angry2:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
haha, i think you were reading the comments and not the actual article Schmitty. Scroll up and read about the guy who gave blood to see Packers games, which ended up saving his life cause he had hemochromatosis

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts