1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A newbie to the site..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OurWarNow, Jul 20, 2010.

1. OurWarNow

OurWarNow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    ..But not to the Packer Nation! Hey everyone, my name is T'. I'm 23, I currently live near Fond Du Lac, and I attend college at Moraine Park Tech with two classes left in order to get my associate's in Tech Support. Uhh...I like long walks on the beach, my favorite number is 48242113523, and I want a pony. :victory:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Welcome to the forum, Why a Pony?

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    LOL at things you like.

Welcome to the forum!

4. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +847
    Welcome to the site. Pony as in horse pony or as in pony keg? Makes a difference.

Anyway, if you haven't been reading I just want to warn you that I am the resident Vikings fan to keep you all in check on your facts about my team, and to throw a little smack around every once in a while.

5. OurWarNow

OurWarNow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    The pony thing is a bad joke, but if I were serious, I'd like it to have one of those mythical horns that transform it into the one and only unicorn of lore. Only then would I be fulfilled. Funny no one questioned my favorite number. :p

As for the resident Viking fan, I haven't read through a lot yet, but no problems smack talking here! One of my friends is actually a Bears fan. Good times. :box:

That being said, I used to like purple at one time. I was like 6 or so, but y'know. .

Just messin'. Glad to be aboard.

6. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    Welcome to the site. Good first post btw, haha. :)