a new start

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so two days from now is the packers first preseason game with cincinatti and they havent even figured out their starting tight end or their left guard or if their going to use their kicker as their punter this year

and they havent even figured out their base offense and defense so forget about the quarter back deal and start thinkin about whats still pending :talk:

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
starr15 said:
so two days from now is the packers first preseason game with cincinatti and they havent even figured out their starting tight end or their left guard or if their going to use their kicker as their punter this year

and they havent even figured out their base offense and defense so forget about the quarter back deal and start thinkin about whats still pending :talk:

lol, WHAT?? Our starting tight end is Donald Lee, no question about it. Our kicker is Mason Crosby and our Punter is John Ryan . . . no question about it.

Josh Sitton is pushing for a starting guard spot and competing with Spitz, Colledge, Coston, and others. The official starter probably won't be decided until the beginning of the season.

Do you pay attention at all? lol.

OP
OP
S

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i do obviously you dont have nfl live i get packer feed 24/7 and i know what needs to be done

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you aren't certain on who our Kicker is, you haven't been watching your "Packer feed 24/7".

DoddPower

Reaction score
TheEngineer said:
If you aren't certain on who our Kicker is, you haven't been watching your "Packer feed 24/7".

lol, don't take it personally man, but you were either kiddin', or you don't know what's going on. We have like one maybe two positions that are up for grabs, guard and defensive tackle and that's it. Everything else is pretty solid. If not set, then we know it will be either one guy or another, such as Nick Colins or Aaron Rouse at safety, or Poppinga or Chiller at Weak LB. Pretty solid roster if you ask me.

So, if you have the "24/7 Packer Feed," maybe you should turn it on sometimes! =) Starting tight end and kicker for a punter?? WHHHAAAAT??? lol.

:D :D :D

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about our starting QB :D :rofl: (sorry)
The position that intriges me the most is the safety battle. This has been a bit of a weakness in the past but I see some good young talent battling it out. Also the nickle corner could be a battle

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is there really that much of a battle between chillar and poppinga, i haven't heard much so i am just assuming poppinga is the starter.

And yes i know they haven't even played the first pre-season game.

DoddPower

Reaction score
shanks2122 said:
is there really that much of a battle between chillar and poppinga, i haven't heard much so i am just assuming poppinga is the starter.

And yes i know they haven't even played the first pre-season game.

Probably not as much as we would like to imagine. I just really hope that Poppinga can be an effective pass rusher. It would seem at this point that we need such to help compensate for injuries on the defensive line.

Members online

Latest posts