1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

A Nasty Brett Junior in the wings

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Nov 16, 2007.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just had a first grade class in gym and we were throwing some nerf footballs around in some free time. There were also some hula hoops that some of the kids were using.........so........our Brett Junior and his buddy decide to use a hoop as a target. Great practice. Only.....Brett's partner is holding the hoop above his head.
    Brett drops back with a perfect cross step and fires a 10 yard bullet....but misses the hoop by about 3 feet....low! :shock:
    No damage done, but I ran out of kleenex to dry the tears in my eyes from laughing. :lol:
    I'm retiring at the end of this year and I'm going to write a book of all the things I have seen in 42 years of PE classes.

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    LOL thats great.