A Little Restraint Please.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^^did he take Rathman down with one arm? thats just crazy..

Have you never seen him play? He could take down anybody with one arm, his left arm. Mike Alstott, he might have to use his right arm but you get the point.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Have you never seen him play? He could take down anybody with one arm, his left arm. Mike Alstott, he might have to use his right arm but you get the point.

i actually have his jersey brutha...my point was that Rathman was basically the Alstott of his era.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
arrowgargantuan said:

i actually have his jersey brutha...my point was that Rathman was basically the Alstott of his era.

I need to get one of them. Trade you my Nick Barnett jersey for your 93 jersey

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
If you can't tell.. Gilbert was one of my all time favorite Packers.. stout as well.. and knew just when to pull out the gravedigger.. the black shield as an added bonus.

Dude could play ball.. he and Bag o doughnuts deserve their day in the sun..

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
arrowgargantuan said:

got one of those too. ;)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
arrowgargantuan said:
de_real_deal said:
arrowgargantuan said:

got one of those too. ;)

A Viking fan has fallen in love with my Gravedigger jersey.. the old one.. I think he likes it. :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can't tell.. Gilbert was one of my all time favorite Packers.. stout as well.. and knew just when to pull out the gravedigger.. the black shield as an added bonus.

Fo shizzle. Loved watching big Gilbert play. Would have hated to be tackled by him. Wasn't he at around 350 in his playing days?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Fo shizzle. Loved watching big Gilbert play. Would have hated to be tackled by him. Wasn't he at around 350 in his playing days?

Thats what he may have been listed at. My brother is around 350 and Gilbert would make him look like a little boy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts