A little Packers humor

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's Greatest Moments

As Brett Favre begins his well-deserved retirement, Onion Sports takes a last fond look at the moments that made him the most beloved athlete in recent memory:

July 14, 1990: After being involved in a near-fatal car accident, Favre has 30 inches of his small intestine removed, magically unlocking his hidden passing ability

Oct. 31, 1994: Favre whips a 10-yard pass to Robert Brooks with such force that it carries the receiver past the Bears secondary and 89 yards into the end zone

Dec. 24, 1995: Three Steelers defensive players tackle Favre as he scrambles toward the end zone; staggering to the sidelines, he vomits blood, 72 ounces of Blatz, four half-digested Vicodin, and a clump of sod before returning to the field and vomiting a 1-yard touchdown pass

Jan. 11, 1997: Favre is honored with his third NFL MVP award, although the honor is partially intercepted by Barry Sanders

Dec. 24, 2000: Favre throws for 289 yards and two touchdowns against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers despite having a six-foot steel girder protruding from his abdomen

Jan. 6, 2002: Favre insists he did not let Michael Strahan have the sack record on purpose, explaining that "Curl Into A Ball Right" has always been in the Packer playbook

Dec. 22, 2003: While playing the best game of his career against the Oakland Raiders on Monday Night Football the day after the death of his father, Favre realizes that all it takes to be your best is to have the worst possible thing happen in your life

April 4, 2004: Hair immediately turns gray after being frightened by ghost of Reggie White

Aug. 15, 2005: When the NFL outlaws playing with joy, exuberance, and enthusiasm, Favre is given a veteran's exemption and allowed to enjoy himself in games

Nov. 18, 2007: With a short underhand toss to running back Ryan Grant, Favre becomes the NFL's all-time leader with 15,000 shovel-passing yards

March 4, 2008: Moments after announcing his retirement, Favre enters a glass display case at the NFL Hall of Fame, where he can currently be seen.

Haha my favorite is the Brooks one!

Also for your viewing pleasure:

Packers Tell Fans They Gave Favre To A Nice Farm Family

Brett Favre: Strongside/Weakside

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I liked the Strongside/Weakside, last strongside... "Set some kind of record anytime he did anything" haha

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good stuff. The Onion can make up some funny stuff. They are almost as good as me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL
"competitive spirit no longer helpful in new job as stay-at-home dad"
brilliant, simply brilliant.
i didnt get to follow his whole career so this one brought some laughter during class:
April 4, 2004: Hair immediately turns gray after being frightened by ghost of Reggie White
id like to add:
best throw of the 2008 playoffs: the snowball during the seatle game. hehe

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dec. 24, 1995: Three Steelers defensive players tackle Favre as he scrambles toward the end zone; staggering to the sidelines, he vomits blood, 72 ounces of Blatz, four half-digested Vicodin, and a clump of sod before returning to the field and vomiting a 1-yard touchdown pass
I remember that game! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts