A little love for IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
awwww thanks RCC!!!!

Like I was telling GBG...it was like a slow motion train wreck, and there was NOTHING I could do!!

When it was over it was like..'NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!!"
We had a good time visiting with other Packer fans.... just expected to have A GREAT time afterwards!

For the most part the Chief fans were decent,...there were a few jerks but nothing like the Lions fans that one year..most that we talked to were excited to be there to see the Packers give them a great game. I guess they were disappointed too!:confused:

Oh well,...on to the next game! lol...I"m waiting on my niece to send me her pic's I'll post the few I have. (maybe!) lol!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I remember there were a few other forum members that were going to go too,...but the names leave me at present...ughhh

Thanks for the love! I knew I wasn't the only one feeling bad during the game...I was thinking of the chat room blowing up!

was it weird that I was waiting for Aaron to say SOMETHING to the fans who had their hearts set on this game?!?!? lol!
Oh the pressure they have to feel for every away game for sure!

I said in the Chiefs thread that I was hoping for them to give us some sort of a game,..(as things were looking pretty bleak for them..) Who'da thunk it would of been the other way around?!?!:x3:

Yes now on to the Bears... I'll feel redeemed after a win there!!

Members online

Latest posts