1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A little help please...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Clay's Jock Strap, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap TRK's Hero

Ratings:
    +26
    My apologies in advance if this thread brings out the spammers.... Hell, if it keeps all those idiots in one thread maybe I am doing a good thing. That said, I am looking to buy a few jersies and I remember that last year there was a good discussion from a few folks on a place that put out some HIGH QUALITY Packer jersies for a fraction of the price that one would pay in the pro shop. I looked and just couldn't find that thread so I thought I'd ask if anyone could refresh my memory as to the name of that vendor? Thanks in advance!!!

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +304
    Check the classified section just in case there are some threads in their for jerseys.

3. GBpackers

GBpackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I remember one of the sites was nfljerseysupply.com It is located somewhere in Asia I think.

4. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    The main one discussed was nfljerseysupply.com where the reviews were generally good, though a caution is if you plan on buying more than one jersey buy them at the same time, sometimes mismatched fabrics happen. For example one Packer's jersey has brighter yellow than the other, and one is an Eagle's green instead of Packer.

I am just waiting for the first online store to sell the Packers alternate jerseys.

5. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
  6. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115

HAHHAHAHA. Love it. Living in Buffalo area I'm stoked to see Brohm have a chance to start in B-low (read however you wanna). Think the kid has a strong chance against Concusion master Trent and Back-up superstar Fitz