1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

A Little Help Here Please.

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Raider Pride, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Who here on this forum had the worst year in picking NFL Games? Who lost the most money, or finished last in your football pool?

Who are you? Step forward young man and give me your pick for the Superbowl. The Bears plus 7 or the Colts at minus 7 points.

I really need your help, and thank you in advance.

I am going to bet that your streak continues... Becuase this is a tough game to pick.

R.P.

2. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    sorry hope you get your help though

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Me, i just do it for fun. I make my picks each week. I have been doing it for many years now, but not for money.
    This last regular season i went 160-96.
    Not too bad.
    I have to admit.......this is a tough game to pick. Will "Good Rex" or "Bad Rex" show up? Will Manning pick apart the Bears "D"?
    I think the Colts will win by more then 7 points.
    JUST MY OPINION!!!

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I think its gonna be a shootout and the Colts will win.