1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A little funny from the weekend of travel...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I wasn't going to tell this one, because I scared the poor lady half to death, but I will anyway cause I can't stop laughing about it..

The wife and I had to spend the weekend in Mississippi for a birthday party this past weekend, anyway on the trip back.. we flew into Dallas and drove over Friday night.. anyway in the Milwaukee airport on the layover comming back I was kicking my foot trying to get it straighted out (after walking a good distance it kind of rotates a little).. the left one.. anyway I could see this older lady watching me kick my foot from across the way..

So I tapped my wife and pointed out the on looker.. and said watch this. So I pulled my bag in front of my leg and loosened the foot to the point it would fall off.

Then the fun began.. well kind of... I moved the bag and went to kick the foot again.. and it kind of flew off and landed a couple feet from us.. well the poor old lady lost it a bit and let out a yelp and drew alot of people's attention.. here I am laughing out loud.

It took a couple of moments before she calmed down and seen what was really going on.. she was all kinds of shades of red. Then she gave me a scowl and picked up her bags and sat on the other side of the waiting area.. I thought it was funny as all get out.. the wife wasn't so impressed as everyone else is now looking at her as she went an picked up my foot..

Sometimes my warped sense of humor gets me in trouble.. lol.. but I still am chuckling about it yet today.

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for a GREAT laugh!!! :D :D :D me likey likes sick senses of humor!

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    thats freaking funny as he!!

I would do the same sort of stuff too!!

4. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, man...something I would do.

5. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    two tickets to dallas $600
    Otto Bock C-Leg $80,000
    ability to "kick off your foot" in public? Priceless

6. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you son of a b... she coulda had a heart attack!

:pop:

7. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Yep.. that might explain the reaction and mini fit she through.. embarrassed moreso I think..

Hey.. but she started it by staring. :p

8. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im so used to that kind of thing, one of my buddies had a prosthetic in high school... He played basketball and football and all that and used to scare the hell outta me with it, it was actually pretty funny some of the stuff he would do with it!

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    :lol:

10. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Woke up this morning still giggling about her reaction... I think I need more entertainment in my life. :lol:

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man........for SURE it's something i would do if i had a fake leg! I wish you could have had that recorded on film......it probably would have won on "Funniest home videos".
    I had a buddy, Mark, who was PERFECT at faking bumping into things. He could fall down stairs, ram his shin into things, and make it look 100% real.
    One day, we were in a mall, and he did his shin bump into a bench. An old man yelled "OHHHH!!!!" and said how he does that all the time, and proceded to show us his shin, which looked like hamburger! We didn't have the heart to tell him we were faking it!
    Another time, my wife, I and my buddy Mark were at Burger King. Just for grins, I pulled a high chair over to the table we were sitting at. I can make the sound of a baby crying that sounds REAL. So here i am, putting food on the high chair table, and telling the kid to shut up and eat! People are giving us looks, and Mark yells "Your Dad told you to SHUT UP AND EAT!" He then goes to smack the invisable kid, with the back of his hand stopping just the right distance from the high chair back where a kid would be, and the high chair flops back!!! He even had ME going! Here, he had timed it to kick the high chair with his foot at the same time he "hit" the kid! You should have seen the looks on people's faces! (Including mine!) :lol:

12. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Fun with prosthetics!!

13. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    LOL note to self.....Don't go anywhere with Cheesey. :shock: :lol:

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Trust me Midwest........you would have been laughing!!!! :lol:
    Remember.......no invisable child was hurt in the stunt!!! :lol:

15. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    when I lived in San Francisco, I used to stop at a little bread place in the mornings by work in the financial district. As i sat there on the city sidewalk cafe eating my muffin, a little old lady would come and sit down each day with her coffee and muffin. Within 4-5 minutes, she would start haveing a very animated conversation with the bush that outlines the cafe. It was comical. Unfortuneatly for her, it was not funny, she has pretty severe demensia. But it was still entertainment for me in the mornings. I wonder if she is still there.

16. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    She is....it's Cheesey in drag.

The bush is answering back now.

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    A talking bush!?!?!?
    Nope.....NOT going there!!! :wink: :lol:

18. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    If this wasn't a G rated board.. the old graphic might have to roll on that one..

:rolling on floor:

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well Trippster.......maybe after seeing you, she thought she could have a more intellegent conversation with the bush!!!
    (How could you set me up like this....lobbing a softball in like that!?!?!)
    "GET UP, GET UP, GET OUTTA HERE..... GONE!!!!" "Mr. Baseball", Bob Uecker.

20. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    That is what I told the wife.. her eyeballs just about came out of her head.. :rotflmao:

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Now....if she had a GLASS eye, you coulda used that too!!! 8) :lol:

22. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Yep.. I with Midwest... gotta be careful in public with cheesey.. leg pieces and eyeballs flying all over off an invisible kid.. yikes.. lady surely would have keeled over.. :)

23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I woulda been keeled over too! (From laughter!) :lol:
    One day back when i was in my teens, my Mom called to me from the basement "AL, throw me down the stairs the clothes basket!" I said "What? You want me to throw you down the stairs???" She said "You KNOW what i mean smart ***!" I said "Hey Mom, is that like "Throw the baby out the window a cookie?" She couldn't look at me the rest of the day! :lol:

24. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You guys...check my new topic!

25. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh....i DID Bob, i DID!!! :lol: