1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

A life long Packer fan living here in the Carolinas.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stuba66, Mar 16, 2012.

1. stuba66

stuba66 Cheesehead

Mar 16, 2012
    I'm originally from Rothschild, WI. I grew up watching the Pack during the Lombardi years, without a doubt, Ray Nitschke is my all time favorite Packer! Prior to us moving we had been to several games over the years. I proudly display a Packer plate on the front of my truck. Had to pleasure of being at Super Bowl XXX II in San Diego. Have purchased a stock in February of 1998 as well as in December of 2011.
    My version of a "man cave" is my Packer room which has taken over our spare bedroom along with my retirement shadow box from the Army and other military memorabilia.
    My last comment is as many fans would say... GO PACK GO!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ClemsonFan

ClemsonFan New Era Packers Fan

Oct 22, 2011
    I live in the Carolina's also... It's pitiful that the panthers are our locl team
  3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Mar 18, 2012
    Good to see another old-timer out here! We young guys have much to learn from you