1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

A lesson in dictatorship

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by BoydAvery, Sep 2, 2006.

1. BoydAvery

BoydAvery Cheesehead

Aug 23, 2006
    I'm sorry I ruffled any feathers on the forum. I never realized a person could make a Packer forum and their opinions the main focus of their lives.

It's pretty sad when a person would edit your post while you are still typing it because of your differing views.

If I am not welcome here I will move on. I am not looking to disrupt people's lives. Carry on gentleman.
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Dec 11, 2004
    If you're still typing the post its impossible for someone other than yourself to edit it as it has not yet been submitted and added to the database, sir.

Peace out dude. Have fun wherever forum you land!
  3. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Jul 29, 2006
    So you ruffled a few feathers, and some people don't like it....... T.S.
    You have a right to your opinion, as long as it is not obscene or vindictive.
    I don't know if you are new to forums, but you have to have a tough skin sometimes. No matter what forum you go to, you will encounter some people who's real name is Richard Head, just think of them in the informal :D
    Most of the people on this site are pretty good.
    I too have ruffled some feathers here, but then that to be expected as I am a Viking Fan.
    Just follow the site rules, and hang tough!

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Dec 2, 2004
    Stick with the rules and you will be fine. As Z2C said it's impossible for anyone to edit your post while you are still typing it. We do our best to let everyone express their opinions but sometimes moderation will occur, just the nature of the beast.

As vikesrule mentioned sometimes there are some people out there that he refers to as "Richard Head" just have to play through it, some people take this stuff very serious.
  5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    Me, i try to come onto a site, and treat it as i would if i was walking into someone's home for the first time. I don't come in yelling my opinions and acting like anyone who has a different opinion is an idiot. I give my opinion in the most positive way i can, and still try to respect those that disagree with me. First impressions DO matter.
    Alot has to do with how you bring your points across. Try to think of HOW you would feel if the roles were reversed.