1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A kindly thank you.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by pantherd, Jan 18, 2006.

1. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow. Thank you for being intelligent and spirited fans. I didn't know that outside of Atlanta and Philadelphia morons of the NFL existed until we came upon the Seattle Seahawks fan base.

Like NY pigeons, they've flocked to our forum and again like NY pigeons to leave their nasty droppings all over the place. I didn't know they had fans until this week. Most "trolls" come in and have their "we're going to win and here's why" post and half way make sense. Atleast they are able to support their arguments. Unfortunately, these guys (even with a 13-3 record and a stout offense) have no clue about football. How sad?

Anyway, again thank you for being intelligent fans. I guess it comes with the experience of being around a while. The Bears fans spoke intelligently. Ditto for the Giants. I really haven't found any fans outside of Atlanta and Philly that weren't worth listening to. (I may have to add Dallas to that group... but not just yet). For what it's worth, SeaHawk fans are clueless morons that like to hear themselves squak.

2. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've lived in Texas my whole life. I am absolutely willing to add Cowboys fans to that group. Every year they think they are Super Bowl contenders. They ignore their team's weaknesses and overestimate their strengths. When my roommate and I did our preseason predictions, Joe, a Cowboy fan entered this:

Super Bowl winner-Dallas Cowboys
    MVP-Julius Jones
    Comeback POY-Drew Bledsoe
    Coach of the Year-Bill Parcells
    Rookie of the Year-Demarcus Ware

Now he believes his Cowboys will move up in the draft to select his beloved Longhorn Vince Young, who in his opinion stands no chance in hell of NOT becoming the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. It's sickening to argue football in this state if you're not a Cowboy fan. Hence, my presence on this website.

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They're just depressed from the 40 straight days of rain (who wouldn't be). Anyway, I hope you guys kick the SeaChickens and Holmy's big fat *** on Sunday.

4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    pantherd: I've enjoyed your posts in this forum (and I think the News Chronicle Forum before that), and I will be cheering for your Panthers on Sunday. I lived in the Pacific Northwest briefly, and I thought there was a general attitude of self-righteousness. Don't get me wrong, I met a lot of good people there, but there was something about that area that I didn't like. They seem to take themselves too seriously.

As for the game, it's all about which Panther team shows up. If they play their best, I think they will beat the Seahawks. That game against the Bears was a great one--maybe the best game I've seen this year.

5. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I want the Panthers to beat the Seahawks in the worst way. Living in B.C., I miss so many good games on TV because of Seattle's regional rights over my area. Case in point: last season when the Packers were playing the Colts, the Seahawks were playing the Cardinals. Guess which game I saw.:(

6. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dude, get Sunday Ticket. Best $120 you'll ever spend.

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    No doubt...best money you can spend. Guarantee the see the Packers play every week - it's awesome!

8. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    co-sign...it's a great investment.

not sure if it's available in canada though eh.

9. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am definitely going to have something in place for next season, provided there is a suitable Canadian equivelant.

10. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, Pantherd. Great game your team played last Sunday. They certainly made the adjustments needed to in order to defeat the Bears. My hats off to you and the Panthers. Good luck against the Seahawks.

11. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There is. You're in Van right? Shaw has the Sunday Ticket package, all you need is a digital terminal. It costs $26.95 a month.