A kindly thank you.

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Thank you for being intelligent and spirited fans. I didn't know that outside of Atlanta and Philadelphia morons of the NFL existed until we came upon the Seattle Seahawks fan base.

Like NY pigeons, they've flocked to our forum and again like NY pigeons to leave their nasty droppings all over the place. I didn't know they had fans until this week. Most "trolls" come in and have their "we're going to win and here's why" post and half way make sense. Atleast they are able to support their arguments. Unfortunately, these guys (even with a 13-3 record and a stout offense) have no clue about football. How sad?

Anyway, again thank you for being intelligent fans. I guess it comes with the experience of being around a while. The Bears fans spoke intelligently. Ditto for the Giants. I really haven't found any fans outside of Atlanta and Philly that weren't worth listening to. (I may have to add Dallas to that group... but not just yet). For what it's worth, SeaHawk fans are clueless morons that like to hear themselves squak.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I've lived in Texas my whole life. I am absolutely willing to add Cowboys fans to that group. Every year they think they are Super Bowl contenders. They ignore their team's weaknesses and overestimate their strengths. When my roommate and I did our preseason predictions, Joe, a Cowboy fan entered this:

Super Bowl winner-Dallas Cowboys
MVP-Julius Jones
Comeback POY-Drew Bledsoe
Coach of the Year-Bill Parcells
Rookie of the Year-Demarcus Ware

Now he believes his Cowboys will move up in the draft to select his beloved Longhorn Vince Young, who in his opinion stands no chance in hell of NOT becoming the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. It's sickening to argue football in this state if you're not a Cowboy fan. Hence, my presence on this website.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're just depressed from the 40 straight days of rain (who wouldn't be). Anyway, I hope you guys kick the SeaChickens and Holmy's big fat *** on Sunday.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pantherd: I've enjoyed your posts in this forum (and I think the News Chronicle Forum before that), and I will be cheering for your Panthers on Sunday. I lived in the Pacific Northwest briefly, and I thought there was a general attitude of self-righteousness. Don't get me wrong, I met a lot of good people there, but there was something about that area that I didn't like. They seem to take themselves too seriously.

As for the game, it's all about which Panther team shows up. If they play their best, I think they will beat the Seahawks. That game against the Bears was a great one--maybe the best game I've seen this year.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Panthers to beat the Seahawks in the worst way. Living in B.C., I miss so many good games on TV because of Seattle's regional rights over my area. Case in point: last season when the Packers were playing the Colts, the Seahawks were playing the Cardinals. Guess which game I saw.:(

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am definitely going to have something in place for next season, provided there is a suitable Canadian equivelant.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Pantherd. Great game your team played last Sunday. They certainly made the adjustments needed to in order to defeat the Bears. My hats off to you and the Panthers. Good luck against the Seahawks.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
I am definitely going to have something in place for next season, provided there is a suitable Canadian equivelant.

There is. You're in Van right? Shaw has the Sunday Ticket package, all you need is a digital terminal. It costs $26.95 a month.

Members online

Latest posts