1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A.J. Picking it up?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by realoatesman, Oct 25, 2009.

1. realoatesman

realoatesman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hawk had very good stats today with 8 tackles and 3 for a loss. Both lead the team. Are we seeing a resurgence? All of his big plays seemed to be early, but he might not have been on the field much in the second half. What do you guys think?

2. Packer 007

Packer 007 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe the key is to cut his playing time, make him angry, then throw him in the REALLY important situations.

He still has a window to not be considered a flop, but he better keep it up.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Maybe he saw Clay Matthews play, and thought "This Rookie is making me look BAD, cost me playing time. I better start playing all out!" Saw Matthew's big plays and was like, "Oh, so that is how you do it". Or the 3/4 is starting to make more sense to him and he more a 3/4 type LB. A,B,C, or whatever. As long as his play picks up I'm happy for GB and him.

4. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Maybe his problem was he was too comfortable. We lit a fire under him and it has showed today.

5. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    It will be great if he becomes a solid veteran at the inside LB position. Remember this is the Browns, hard to tell where the whole team is at this point, much less AJ Hawk.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I'm a Hawk supporter, but he's not earning any starter time. He had some great plays today, but the Browns made 2 big running plays on his expense. Barnett and Chillar are just playing better than him.

7. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I am too a Hawk supporter. I watched him closely at Ohio State before we drafted him, and boy did he have somne talent.
    I feel he had a good first season in GB, and his second season wasn't as bad as people make out.

I just hope he keeps his performance levels up so alot fo Packer fans get off his back and let's him play.