1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

A.J. Mandarich?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by net, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the thing is, i look at the pack last saturday, and it was only one game. One game and every one is crying about AJ The Bust. please. If he goes Joey Harrington, then I'll acknowledge him as such. But I called Jonathan Paplebon as this yrs best closer back in April. He's been top 2 all yr. I'm just saying, I got a feeling- just watch.

2. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I never suggested that they should have taken Mangold at #5, jerky. I didn't know he went that early. If he was around with the Packs 2nd or 3rd pick then yeah. Hawk, better be what you advertise or you'll be eating a lot of crow---uhhh..i mean hawk...no, i mean crow![/quote]

P.S. My bad, buddy. Yeah Mangold might've been nice as a 2nd rounder. but I still like jennings

3. tonytokes

tonytokes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    im sorry but a lot of you are clowns.

i watched tromadz scrimmage video and hawk looked a step slow to every play and everyone made comments about "oh no, he's not the guy wow".

then i watch the game against the chargers and he was a completely different player. in on plays, blowing some guys up, running around like a mad man and yes, blowing the coverage on gates.

but DAMN! he was a million times better in the charger game than he was in the scrimmage just a week earlier.

ill take the progress ive seen any day. everyone thinking bust hasnt followed any of his progression outside of a newspaper. that i know.

4. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    your right tony

yeah what a bust, he blew coverage on the best tight end in the league....

gates is a pro bowl tight end, and maybe the most hard to match up with player on any offense in the league. Hawk played pretty well that game, and blowing coverage to the best player on the team, in your first NFL game on a new offense is highly acceptable. it blows my freakin mind how this is even in consideration now. of course with some of our "fans" in this forum, nothing is good enough.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    At #5 Mangold would of been a horrible pick. He was taken at #29 by the Jets. Your right though. He would've of been a great fit for us if he was there in round 2.

On a side note. They're isn't a LB in this league that can cover Gates one on one.

6. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    You apparently don't read your own posts.

Havel is on the field everyday. He's a close friend of Brett...having co-wrote a book with him.
    I'm sure your access to the team and observations are better than that.

7. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Yes they are....thanks for the compliment. You can copy and paste my 16-0 quote anytime you'd like.

PM me if you don't know how to copy and paste. I will send you the instructions, in big letters so even you can read them.

8. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    De, didn't you make it into the hot tub last night?

9. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL, Is it me, or is " PM me" this forum's equivalent to the "meet me outside" fistfight challenge?... the "throwing down of the gauntlet", if I may.

10. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    No and No. I didn't get into the hottub and no it isn't a fistfight challenge. I just thought it would be a waste of everybody else's time to read how to cut and paste. But apparently not!

11. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Couldn't talk her into it, huh, so you have to come in here and take it out on us. :lol:

12. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Damn right! Somebody's getting ****ed!!!!!

13. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Better to solve issues person to person rather than person to group in an attention getting manner.

14. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    I know how. I was questioning your memory.

The Commish needs some Ex-Lax, that's all.

15. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Pissing match, over.

:locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.