A.J. Feeley Anyone??

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Not sure that I see the sense in this move....

Pro Football Weekly - Whispers said:
Sources have told PFW that there are grains of truth to the A.J. Feeley-to-Green Bay rumors. Kevin Kolb is expected to be promoted to back up Donovan McNabb, which would make Feeley an expensive No. 3. But you might add Minnesota, which seeks a veteran, to the list of teams interested, and, of course, Feeley knows Brad Childress’ system well from their days together in Philadelphia. Don't be surprised if something happens on or before Draft Day.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure that I see the sense in this move....

Pro Football Weekly - Whispers said:
Sources have told PFW that there are grains of truth to the A.J. Feeley-to-Green Bay rumors. Kevin Kolb is expected to be promoted to back up Donovan McNabb, which would make Feeley an expensive No. 3. But you might add Minnesota, which seeks a veteran, to the list of teams interested, and, of course, Feeley knows Brad Childress’ system well from their days together in Philadelphia. Don't be surprised if something happens on or before Draft Day.

He's experienced in the West Coast offense. Probably would be a good backup. I think it would make some sense. As long as he knows Rodgers is #1.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He almost beat the Patriots last year before he threw it all away. He would definitely be a solid back-up if he doesn't need to play super talented teams.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that's fine, he hopefully wouldnt see the field. I'm looking towards the drafts rich QB class to provide depth. It would be great to nab a guy like Erik Ainge in the late rounds!

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Feeley is a guy who can step in for Rodgers and still lead us to a win.

That's what we need from a backup right now, because there's no doubt in my mind that Rodgers is a winner.

Members online

Latest posts