A.J. Dillon tests positive for COVID-19 [OP from 11/2020]

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6794

The team will hold meetings virtually today as a precaution after a player tested positive for COVID-19.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

And there it is... A.J. Dillon is the one who tested positive.

Finally one of Gutekunst's early round picks this year having a huge impact :eek:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the immortal words of Frank Sinatra,"wonderful, mahvalous."

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

confirmed, or just 1 positive test?

Contact tracing is underway. Depending on close contacts, especially within the small RB room, potential competitive implications on Thursday night's game against the Niners.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
confirmed, or just 1 positive test?
Tom from nfl network tweeted it there are gonna do contact tracing now but everyone on the field was around him lol rodgers gonna get it tim Boyle coming in ha

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Cross your fingers that he's part of the 99.99% who end up just fine!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Nice parting gift for the Vikings. :coffee:

Actually, I am pleasantly surprised how well the NFL season has come thus far. I expected a lot more of this and a lot earlier. Let's hope the spread was minimal and mainly to the Vikings who had the gall to tackle AJ.

Wouldn't be shocked if this game is moved to Sunday, if it can still be played this week. That would be the best move for the Packers, since they can't get together as a team until all the tests are conclusive.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Cross your fingers he doesn't spread it to the vulnerable who can die from it.

The CDC estimates the total infection fatality rate, including the vulnerable and aged, around 99.98%. Even among the 70+ age bracket, it's conservatively 95+%.

The danger of this virus is grossly overstated. It doesn't help that so many deaths have been attributed to it when other causes were involved. But when hospitals get reimbursed more money for "covid" deaths, that'll happen.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Actually, I am pleasantly surprised how well the NFL season has come thus far. I expected a lot more of this and a lot earlier. Let's hope the spread was minimal and mainly to the Vikings who had the gall to tackle AJ.

Wouldn't be shocked if this game is moved to Sunday, if it can still be played this week. That would be the best move for the Packers, since they can't get together as a team until all the tests are conclusive.

Sunday or Monday would be the best options now if they have to postpone.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Cross your fingers he doesn't spread it to the vulnerable who can die from it.

Agree. Sadly, there will still be the few idiots that don't see this as a problem at all and claim that the 1.2M + people who have died from COVID were destined to die anyway. Oddly, its the same people who seem to struggle to breath when they are asked to wear a mask. :rolleyes:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we're all destined to die, who's the idiot now?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's me, Mr. Callous. probably because I can't find a woman

anyway, it was joke, lighten up francis

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cross your fingers that he's part of the 99.99% who end up just fine!
I think there are side effects resulting from having this thing. Nobody knows exactly what or for how long. But there certainly have been discussions about pre-existing illness regarding having had it.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Especially the way it started with the postponements and rescheduling early on.

Thankfully, after tomorrow, it will all go away. Personally I find it amazing that whichever side it is pushing whatever agenda that they got the entire world to go along with it and ruin their economies just to influence our election.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Thankfully, after tomorrow, it will all go away. Personally I find it amazing that whichever side it is pushing whatever agenda that they got the entire world to go along with it and ruin their economies just to influence our election.

I would give you 45 "funnies" for that if I could! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I had to read it twice to be sure of the sarcasm.... unfortunately there are a lot of people that vehemently believe this.

The virus is not a hoax, but the way it's been covered absolutely is. And you're kidding yourself if you think that our country's completely partisan media complex didn't cover it differently because of who was in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts