1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A Guy Thread To make us better.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Raider Pride, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Feed Back is the breakfast of champions.

There are a great deal of guys here on the forum and I think it is best that we find out what we may be doing wrong on the net, rather than living as idiots because the people who love us say nothing.

So, heretofore I will start this ADVICE THREAD. Your contributions will make us all better, because sometimes we need a little advice.

Guy Advice- Number ONE

Guys,

Never, ever, ever wear dress socks (Black Brown or Blue) with your running shoes. I do not care if you just got home from work and are just taking the garbage to the curb. Take your socks off and go sockless, or put on some white socks..... There will be a neighbor who will see you with dress socks and running shoes. It is a man crime. Never commit a man crime.

R.P.

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The worst thing a guy can do is wear white socks with flip flops/sandals IMO..LOL Or when they wear their pants/shorts hanging under their behinds, meaning their boxers/undies show. Their shorts look like pants but not quite then the worst part is they are always pulling them up..

Okay not a man but thought I could ad a bit to this thread..LOL

3. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Guy Advice - Number THREE:

There is no such thing as bad beer. Beer is like the Montgomery Wards catalog...."Good, Better, Best". And free beer is the bestest of all.

On a related matter....when drinking lots of beer, avoid the impulse to bag that beautiful chick at the end of the bar.....at the end of the night. You will ALWAYS be disappointed.

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Guy Advice # Four:

Never commit to anything with the misses until you have completely checked all calendars for any important sporting event. It is impossible to get out of it once committed, LOL.

5. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heathie...you been sneaking peaks at Cheesey??

Digs....isn't there an old song, "The women all get prettier at closing time"?

Never admit you screwed up on that home repair job. "The house must have settled"; "Damn tape measure is off"; "Ya know, these studs aren't on 16" centers"; "No, I did not drink the entire 12 pack while doing this".

6. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Never, EVER respond to the question, "Does this (fill in the blank) make me look fat?"

Feign unconsciousness, stage an aneurism or stroke, but never respond in any way......or you may not be "filling in the blank" for quite some time.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    now......if you DO slip up and decide to answer this, you must say "No hon, it doesn't!" I don't care if what she has on makes you want to paint "GOOD YEAR" on her side, NEVER say "Yeah! It makes you look HUGE!"
    Also.........if you are watching a funny movie or other type of comedy at the time she asks, NEVER tell her it makes her look great while you have a SMIRK on your face! She will immediatly think you are lying because of your smirk, and make you pay DEARLY for it! Here is something that works well...........mute the TV, then PINCH the inside of your thigh, HARD! It will remove any misguided smirk, and save your life!

8. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "It's three in the morning, and Miss America just ain't coming in."

-Joe Namath

:razz: