A great christmas story*Please Read*

Reaction score
Ive been following Stacey Jenson the pr manager for some Packers players on twitter for over a year now. She does great things with her twitter.he gives away t shirts, autographed pictures, tickets and even helping strangers while encouraging others to spread the Christmas cheer. On Thursday Dec 22nd Stacey was giving tickets the the January the 1st Packers vs Lions game. The first question she asked was "Whats Tramon Williams' favorite Boxer. It is not manny pacquiao or floyd mayweather." I responded with 'Andre Ward" and won. Soon after winning the tickets the excitement of winning wore off. I realized it would be next to impossible to go. I was crushed. Going to Lambeau has been a dream of mine forever. The next morning I sent Stacey an email to inform her of my situation. The email read:

"First I want to say thank you so much for all you do. Since I've followed you last year you have done so many great things on your twitter. Giving away tickets, t-shirts and even random strangers christmas spirt with help. I am proud to be a fan of the packers and to have such great players with great people they have like you. Its been a dream of mine to go to Lambeau for many years. I am thankful for the tickets. I wanted to just respond and thank you. I also wanted to be honest with you that I want the tickets and will charish them but they probably won't get used. With it being christmas time, having 3 beautiful young kids and living pay check to pay check I don't have enough time to make things happen. Now my friends and family is trying to help figure something out but I didn't want you to find out the tickets were unused and think I was a flake or something. Ill frame if I can't use them because to be honest I never win anything and it shocked me so much last that I won that I had a panic attack lol. I hope I get to use these tickets but even if I don't I want to thank you and say I hope one way or the other I get to meet you and tramon and thank you both personally. Just winning meant a lot to me because I am such a fan. Thank you so much.

Donnie"

Stacey had me call her to inform me the tickets were sent and to ask if i was gonna be able to make it. I told her maybe. She told me to call her when I get the tickets to make sure I got them. I told her I would. Later that night while watching Christmas movies with my kids my phone rang. It was Stacey she told me she had someone who want to talk to me. To my shock and surprise Tramon Williams got on the phone, He said " I understand that this is a dream of yours and the situation you are in so My wife and I want to make sure you get to use these tickets. I want to fly you and a guest to green bay, get you guys a hotel and meet with you." I was in shock. One of my favorite players on my favorite team just told me he is going to make my biggest dream come to on a level I couldnt even imagine. He told me to talk to Stacey to make the official plans. This morning I talked to Stacey. She informed me that after receiving my email she forwarded it to Tramon. As soon as he read it he informed Stacey that it touched him and he wanted to do everything he could to make this happen. I am still in shock. This is something I could never imagine happening to me. Tramon and his family has given me the greatest gift that I could've imagined. He made my dreams come true and then some. I just wanted to tell anyone I could this story so the world can know how great of a person he is. With no hesitation he made a once in a lifetime type of dream come true. Not only is he a great player but he is a great man.

D

Dan115

Ive been following Stacey Jenson the pr manager for some Packers players on twitter for over a year now. She does great things with her twitter.he gives away t shirts, autographed pictures, tickets and even helping strangers while encouraging others to spread the Christmas cheer. On Thursday Dec 22nd Stacey was giving tickets the the January the 1st Packers vs Lions game. The first question she asked was "Whats Tramon Williams' favorite Boxer. It is not manny pacquiao or floyd mayweather." I responded with 'Andre Ward" and won. Soon after winning the tickets the excitement of winning wore off. I realized it would be next to impossible to go. I was crushed. Going to Lambeau has been a dream of mine forever. The next morning I sent Stacey an email to inform her of my situation. The email read:

"First I want to say thank you so much for all you do. Since I've followed you last year you have done so many great things on your twitter. Giving away tickets, t-shirts and even random strangers christmas spirt with help. I am proud to be a fan of the packers and to have such great players with great people they have like you. Its been a dream of mine to go to Lambeau for many years. I am thankful for the tickets. I wanted to just respond and thank you. I also wanted to be honest with you that I want the tickets and will charish them but they probably won't get used. With it being christmas time, having 3 beautiful young kids and living pay check to pay check I don't have enough time to make things happen. Now my friends and family is trying to help figure something out but I didn't want you to find out the tickets were unused and think I was a flake or something. Ill frame if I can't use them because to be honest I never win anything and it shocked me so much last that I won that I had a panic attack lol. I hope I get to use these tickets but even if I don't I want to thank you and say I hope one way or the other I get to meet you and tramon and thank you both personally. Just winning meant a lot to me because I am such a fan. Thank you so much.

Donnie"

Stacey had me call her to inform me the tickets were sent and to ask if i was gonna be able to make it. I told her maybe. She told me to call her when I get the tickets to make sure I got them. I told her I would. Later that night while watching Christmas movies with my kids my phone rang. It was Stacey she told me she had someone who want to talk to me. To my shock and surprise Tramon Williams got on the phone, He said " I understand that this is a dream of yours and the situation you are in so My wife and I want to make sure you get to use these tickets. I want to fly you and a guest to green bay, get you guys a hotel and meet with you." I was in shock. One of my favorite players on my favorite team just told me he is going to make my biggest dream come to on a level I couldnt even imagine. He told me to talk to Stacey to make the official plans. This morning I talked to Stacey. She informed me that after receiving my email she forwarded it to Tramon. As soon as he read it he informed Stacey that it touched him and he wanted to do everything he could to make this happen. I am still in shock. This is something I could never imagine happening to me. Tramon and his family has given me the greatest gift that I could've imagined. He made my dreams come true and then some. I just wanted to tell anyone I could this story so the world can know how great of a person he is. With no hesitation he made a once in a lifetime type of dream come true. Not only is he a great player but he is a great man.

WOW That is something!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been sitting here trying to think of what to type. And I realize that I just don't have words big enough to reflect how awesome I think this is.

Un. Real. Good for you. Good for Stacey. Good for Tramon. What an amazing story!

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE HEARING ABOUT WHAT GREAT PEOPLE THESE ATHLETES ARE!!!!!! Character is so incredibly important to me, and this has made me love Tramon that much more! Thank you for sharing your story and I hope you have the time of your life. Incredible.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That just made me feel warn and happy all the way down to my toes! Warms my soul! :) What truly awesome people!
Tramon is a great man of Christ who REGULARILY speaks from the Gospel on twitter to all his followers. He's not afraid to rffle any infidels feathers. He talks the talk, and he walks the walk as shown with this great story.

I'm not susprised one bit to hear this story, and I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU that he helped make a dream of yours come true.
It's hard to be critical of players who have such great faith & character, even when they give up a completion or even touchdown. Nick Collins is very similar in this regard as was Al Harris, Aaron Kampman, Greg Jennings, CJ Wilson.... Robert Brooks, of course Reggie White.

We've had some great men of faith on this team and I am tired of a lot of people shunning that, and ripping on Tebow for being nothing more than 100% class.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
That is awesome, may you have a blast, and I hope you have a great time. I really hope everything goes well, which I think it will surpass just good.

BillyBoy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon Williams is indeed a great player, man and ambassador of the Packers. He is very humble and has quietly become one of the best corners in the league, and has worked very hard to get in that position. Besides the fact that he saved us so many times last postseason. Congratulations to you, and have a great time!

Members online

Latest posts