a good laugh

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Now you have to be careful with statements like that when talking about Internet forums. A lot of people at these forums come from states other than were you think. Most here would think I hail from MN and they would be wrong. I belong to Viking forum were the original owner was from Kansas City. And really, how many people here are from WI? Maybe 50%?

And morons, every team has them, some are just more vocal than others, especially when their team of choice is winning. When losing you rarely hear from them.

I understand that, I was just making a point about Minnesota vs. Wisconsin, not so much Packers vs. Vikings.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
And Wood Chipper, the best part about that video is that the actor just nails that little smirk that Favre does all the time.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Even as a Packer fan, I have to say that Minnesotans (for the most part) sound more intelligent than Wisconsinites.

Either way, both sides have their share of morons.

I was simply making lite of the stereotypical accent often associated with Minnesotans. I myself reek of Wisconsin-isms and the midwest accent. I don't get too bent out of shape about it. In fact, I'm rather proud of it because then I'm associated with Green Bay and The Packers. If Minnesota folk are morons because of their accents, then I too am a huge moron.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Need Your Help !
Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on E-Bay?

I put in a $20 bid for a "Mickey Mouse Outfit"

Now it seems I'm only 7 hours away from possibly owning the
Minnesota Vikings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts