A draft game for those who wish to compete

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Here is a game for those who wish to play, and I am even game to small wagers on it, nothing like putting your money in your convictions. Tried to make it fair, but am open to changes. PM me if you want to wager :)

Simple rules: (Any rule changes have to be suggested by Thursday, and Teams selected by Friday Midnight.) Editing the post after Friday night at Midnight, yours is disqualified.
> Pick one rookie at each of positions to complete a team of rookies to compete as a team. (QB,RB,FB,TE,WR,DL,LB,CB,Safety) First post of a combination of a team is awarded that team, however individual players can be used on more than one team. Example seven people can have Russell on their team, just the entire team cannot be identical.
> For skill positions it a formula of (touchdowns * 6) + yards
> For defense it is combination of tackles, interceptions, sacks, forced and recovered fumbles.
> Pick one rookie from each position before the draft takes place, that way it should be fair and not a product of situation. Just a guess on talent comming out.
> Sum of all picks is totaled to reveal the winner of this little draft contest after week 17 of the 2007 season.

I will start, but since I went first I picked some lower round talent.

QB - Trent Edwards - Stanford
RB - Marshawn Lynch - Cal
FB- LeRon McClain - Alabama
TE - Scott Chandler - Iowa
WR - Dwayne Jarrett - USC
DL - Anthony Spencer - Purdue
LB - David Harris - Michigan
CB - Tanard Jackson - The Que
S - Micheal Griffin - Texas

Post any rule changes on your post.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a game for those who wish to play, and I am even game to small wagers on it, nothing like putting your money in your convictions. Tried to make it fair, but am open to changes. PM me if you want to wager :)

Simple rules: (Any rule changes have to be suggested by Thursday, and Teams selected by Friday Midnight.) Editing the post after Friday night at Midnight, yours is disqualified.
> Pick one rookie at each of positions to complete a team of rookies to compete as a team. (QB,RB,FB,TE,WR,DL,LB,CB,Safety) First post of a combination of a team is awarded that team, however individual players can be used on more than one team. Example seven people can have Russell on their team, just the entire team cannot be identical.
> For skill positions it a formula of (touchdowns * 6) + yards
> For defense it is combination of tackles, interceptions, sacks, forced and recovered fumbles.
> Pick one rookie from each position before the draft takes place, that way it should be fair and not a product of situation. Just a guess on talent comming out.
> Sum of all picks is totaled to reveal the winner of this little draft contest after week 17 of the 2007 season.

I will start, but since I went first I picked some lower round talent.

QB - Trent Edwards - Stanford
RB - Marshawn Lynch - Cal
FB- LeRon McClain - Alabama
TE - Scott Chandler - Iowa
WR - Dwayne Jarrett - USC
DL - Anthony Spencer - Purdue
LB - David Harris - Michigan
CB - Tanard Jackson - The Que
S - Micheal Griffin - Texas

Post any rule changes on your post.

I might get in on this. I was trying to thinkof a game for the draft. We could do a complete draft with whoevergets the most right winning. Or we could do 3-4 rounds if you don't want to do them all

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
best of seven wins... seven rounds of course

pick the player, 10 pts
pick the position, 5 pts
pick the college, 2 pts

Packers pick RB Bob Smith from UWGB rd 1

User1 predicted bob smith = 10 pts
User2 predicted college uwgb = 2 pts
User3 predicted predicted rb =
User4 predicted