A difference of opinions....

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...On another forum tonight I read the report of a fan. He stated that on a drill featuring a LBer trying for a sack, Hawk went againest FB Leach which resulted in mostly a draw, after which both wanted a re-match, which Hawk won in a close one. On yet another forum it was reported that Leach put Hawk on his back. What really happened? In the Hodge vs. RB Beach, both reported Hodge blasted Beach. No argument there. While I love reports from the fans, I'm finding it harder to get an unbiased opinion. So I guess I'll just believe what I want to believe. Any of you fellows there tonight?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
daaaaaamn!

ya win some, ya lose some.

good to see Leach has something going for him though. Henderson wont be around forever.

Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:
according to the blog on Packersnews.com, Leach put Hawk on his back.

According to JSONLINE:

McCarthy didn’t see much technique in a highly spirited one-on-one pass blocking drill in the night session between the running backs and linebackers. But A.J. Hawk overpowered William Henderson and exploded through Vonta Leach in one of their two match-ups. Fellow rookie linebacker Abdul Hodge annihilated rookie Arliss Beach

lol, let the difference continue... :-?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ehh I think I'll take the Coach's view over some reporter who could of thought he saw a 0 but was really an 8.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LIKE IT MATTERS?! LIKE IT MATTERS?!?!?!?!?! THIS IS WEEK 1 OF TRAINING CAMP! EVERYTHING MATTERS! THIS IS WHEN CAREERS ARE CREATED OR BROKEN! WTF IS WNOG WIT HIYW!OYOY!

(jk)

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPS

(also j/k)

Staff online