A closer look at Packers vs. Browns...

OP
OP
JerseyAl

JerseyAl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hello, RS. Didn't realize you're a moderator here.

I have one important question - why do I have to be a "cheerleader?". That's just not cool...

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a read of this earlier today, and as RS said, it was a good read. I didn't get to see the game here in the UK, so all the info I've had from the game has been on write-ups and forum posts etc. It's good to see that Bulaga is really coming along nicely. And it was nice to read about (and see) that screen-pass snuffed out by Mike Neal. I have high hopes for this guy.

Cheers Al.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hello, RS. Didn't realize you're a moderator here.

I have one important question - why do I have to be a "cheerleader?". That's just not cool...
This was here before me...

It does progress with the ammount of posts (cheerleader, undrafted FA, 1st round pick, etc...), but, yeah, no idea why it starts with cheerleader...

OP
OP
JerseyAl

JerseyAl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking forward to being an Undrafted FA - as you probably know, those are my favorite guys anyway.

Al

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the uncertainty on defense, it's really great that we can rest a little easier at night knowing Bulaga is what we were hoping for. As long as Rodgers is playing, we have the ability to win any game.

OP
OP
JerseyAl

JerseyAl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aaronqb: Thanks for the kind words...

Youforgotpoland: You are 100% correct.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JerseyAl! Good to have you post on packerforum! I enjoy reading your work and read your recent article through Aaron Nagler of cheeseheadtv.com. I thought your article was very informative plus insightful. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep up the good work!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great website, Al. Thanks for posting and I will be checking it out every week.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jersey Al, I admire your attention to detail, I'm kind of blown away actually, great job, and look forward to more from you

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Nice find with that Lee blitz... you'r right, that Tackle had no idea who to cover, and ended up going for Bishop, leaving Lee a clear shot at the QB.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Didn't see any comments on Harrell or Zombo, who had some good push up the field. Granted, against 2nd/3rd stringers. Still, could it be Harrell isn't a total bust? He did collapse the pocket on McCoy twice forcing a punt. When I watched the game I couldn't believe it. "Harrell? that guy sound familiar, HARRELL????? LOL No ****"

My guess is Harrell will probably do enough to make the team and then his back will mysteriously go out again. I'm calling it.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great article you definitely seem to be more observant than the so-called experts, i will certainly check out your work more in the future. i look forward to your analysis on the upcoming season

OP
OP
JerseyAl

JerseyAl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm glad you liked it and don't mind me posting here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts