1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A clash of cultures [Poll]

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 12theTruth, Sep 23, 2013.

?

Which of these appeal to you more?

1. Miley Cyrus on the Grammy's

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Bob Newhart on the Emmy's

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually had a few tears the other day when I saw Bob Newhart finally receive a long deserved Emmy award and also see him receive a 30 second standing ovation in the process :)

And then you have Miley Cyrus doing what she does.

2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Where is the choice for "neither" ?

One is a blossoming ho-bag and the other is a dusty old fart. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +337
    To be fair MTV's VMAs have always tried to be shocking, like Madonna cavorting around stage in a bridal dress. Ms. Cyrus' antics at the VMAs probably wouldn't fly at the Grammys. That being said I think her antics were inappropriate/disturbing, and that the Music Industry needs to either clean up it's act or it needs to drop the family friendly packaging and move the air time to later at night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    I'm not really much of a Pop Culture kind of guy ... 99% of the time I don't know who in the Sam of Hell people are talking about when they talk about their movie stars. My son was an Adam Sandler fan, but some odd reason I thought his name was Alan Spangler ... when it comes to this stuff, I'm oblivious.... HOWEVER, as stupid as the whole routine was, I know who a Miley Cyrus is...that was her intent behind that mentally deficient excuse for entertainment, but it served its purpose.

It's not that I think "above it all", really. I'm just not interested is all. Couldn't hardly escape Miley and her runaway tongue -- what's up with that, anyway? The little girl always has her tongue sticking out it seems.