A blowout by the Pack

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
No kidding.

We may lose tomorrow, but we aren't a team of cheap-shot thugs...so I will hold my head up either way.

I found better video of Polamalu:

NFL Game Center: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers - 2010 Week 10

When you go there, click on "Brady 3 Yard TD Run" - you don't see it from the first angle, but from the side and back replays after you hear the whistle, then you see Polamalu come in and start pushing Brady's head back - well after he was down by contact, and well after the whistle.

Clay lost out DPOY to THAT?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Surprised at that Polamalu video. I always thought he was a classy, tough football player. Sorry, but that is just a ***** move. I sincerely hope our players don't pull that kind of ********. Play the game tough, not cheap.

All week long Steeler fan has been trying to convince us Harrison isn't a dirty player. I call ********:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJRf1KYYfNE&feature=related]YouTube - Personal Foul Steelers[/ame]

Hope this isn't the kind of crap we'll have to put up with tomorrow.

Reaction score
the only blowout packer fans are going to experience is monday morning when they blow out all that fried cheese whiz and old milwaukee beer.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Surprised at that Polamalu video. I always thought he was a classy, tough football player. Sorry, but that is just a ***** move. I sincerely hope our players don't pull that kind of ********. Play the game tough, not cheap.

All week long Steeler fan has been trying to convince us Harrison isn't a dirty player. I call ********:

YouTube - Personal Foul Steelers

Hope this isn't the kind of crap we'll have to put up with tomorrow.

The same fans that said they arent dirty also talk about having early late hits to soften up rodgers. Steeler fans are the worst.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the only blowout packer fans are going to experience is monday morning when they blow out all that fried cheese whiz and old milwaukee beer.

1) who the heck drinks old milwaukee
2) cheese is a binder (which prevents diarrhea) or diarrhea of the mouth...eat some.
3) the cool thing about the dairy industry is that the cream always rises to the top....see ya!!!!

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man good job to the packer fans who are being realistic.To the fans that are dreaming of a blowout,beware of the letdown,its almost game time!As for Troy being dirty,come on get real.I remember watching that game against the leagues baby brady and the patsys and in REAL time,Troy made contact with brady and was trying to keep him out of the end zone!Dirty,Troy is not!!!!!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The same fans that said they arent dirty also talk about having early late hits to soften up rodgers. Steeler fans are the worst.

After looking at the video I see nothing that Polamalu did that makes me think he is a dirty player. Should have he tugged at Brady? No. Do things like that happen all the time? Yes. It does not change my opinion about Polamalu.

As for the late hits on Rodgers, I think they will be coming. Remember what the Saints did th Favre last year? I think we will see something similar. Rodgers has gotten two concussions already this year and I think the Steelers players would love to give him a 3rd. And honestly, if they do, can you see Flynn doing a whole lot? I can't.

Because of this the offensive line must protect Rodgers at all costs. He cannot be hit much. If he gets hit a lot he has shown he can be slowed down. And I really think the Steelers will take a few late hit penalites if they can soften Rodgers up in return.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I remember watching that game against the leagues baby brady and the patsys and in REAL time,Troy made contact with brady and was trying to keep him out of the end zone!Dirty,Troy is not!!!!!

After the whistle? Really? You guys will make any excuse, won't you. After he is down by contact, and the whistle blows, and the refs have signals TD, Troy comes flying in and starts pushing Brady's head back like he's trying to snap it off - what is that? "Hard-hitting tough football"?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After looking at the video I see nothing that Polamalu did that makes me think he is a dirty player. Should have he tugged at Brady? No. Do things like that happen all the time? Yes. It does not change my opinion about Polamalu.

As for the late hits on Rodgers, I think they will be coming. Remember what the Saints did th Favre last year? I think we will see something similar. Rodgers has gotten two concussions already this year and I think the Steelers players would love to give him a 3rd. And honestly, if they do, can you see Flynn doing a whole lot? I can't.

Because of this the offensive line must protect Rodgers at all costs. He cannot be hit much. If he gets hit a lot he has shown he can be slowed down. And I really think the Steelers will take a few late hit penalites if they can soften Rodgers up in return.

If I am zombo and I see late hits on Rodgers I take one for the team and go for Ben's knees. karma catches up to dirty teams.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Snowplow,you are such a tool,just like most patsy fans.Now get off the Packers jock,most fans on this forum probably agree!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Snowplow,you are such a tool,just like most patsy fans.Now get off the Packers jock,most fans on this forum probably agree!

I feel dirty hanging out with Pats fans. I bet they are taping this whole thing ;)

I do think BB is the best coach in the league though.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the whistle? Really? You guys will make any excuse, won't you. After he is down by contact, and the whistle blows, and the refs have signals TD, Troy comes flying in and starts pushing Brady's head back like he's trying to snap it off - what is that? "Hard-hitting tough football"?

Doesn't matter, after they lose (and received 300 yards in penalties), the Steelers will whine, resign from the NFL and join the Extreme Wrestling Federation, where they'll feel right at home).

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I feel dirty hanging out with Pats fans. I bet they are taping this whole thing ;)

I do think BB is the best coach in the league though.

Ummm... you might want to close your blinds. :icon_twisted:

pghkev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No kidding.

We may lose tomorrow, but we aren't a team of cheap-shot thugs...so I will hold my head up either way.

Are you serious???? People need to get a grip! The media paints a picture and you slurp it up.

If you really believe that your team is so innocent and wonderful and the Steelers represent evil, you are a big dummy.

pghkev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, after they lose (and received 300 yards in penalties), the Steelers will whine, resign from the NFL and join the Extreme Wrestling Federation, where they'll feel right at home).

Do you remember what Jesus says about "he without sin, cast the first stone"?

A Report from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel says that the player involved with the alleged ****** assault incident involving a Packers player is second-year CB Brandon Underwood. The paper had the story earlier, but with no name, but about 11:15pm Saturday night released an update saying Underwood is the player involved.
Here is more of what the paper had to say about the case involving Underwood:
Police said seven Packers were at a condo where a party was taking place and where the two women said the assaults occurred.
Six Packers were interviewed and released, but police are focusing on the seventh player, who told investigators that the contact with the two women was consensual, said Sgt. Gerald Grimsled of the Lake Delton Police Department.
Grimsled said police don’t believe the other six players were involved. Lake Delton Police said the six cleared were quarterback Matt Flynn, safety Khalil Jones, guard Josh Sitton, fullback Korey Hall, and linebackers Brad Jones and Clay Matthews.
Police declined to release the name of the seventh player on Saturday. “(The) seventh did have contact with the two females,” Grimsled said. “We were pretty sure of that. Everybody was cooperative.
“It comes down to ‘was it consensual sex?’ One side says yes, the other says no.”

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Don't worry, pghkey - when the news hits in a few days that the jets QB is getting ready to take his girlfriend to her Prom, your QB won't be front page news for a bit.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet it was someone working for the patriots who sold that video of Ben out drinking tuesday night to TMZ ;)

I actually like this Pats fan. Weird.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

THAT is what I saw. THAT. I saw a very close-up shot of it on television today, in a program talking about what a QB goes through. It looked dirty as hell, to me.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I bet it was someone working for the patriots who sold that video of Ben out drinking tuesday night to TMZ ;)

I actually like this Pats fan. Weird.

Hey, it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. :happy0005:

Members online