A big test for GB in the first part of the season...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think the Saints have lost more than just a coach and players and don't think they are as potent as in the past. 49ers can't match us offensively. Seattle has this Matt Flynn guy at QB so that should be no problem. ;) Actually the Bears game is of more concern to me. In any case it's not about the early season, it's the late season and how you are finishing.

I agree about the Saints. I think the schedule, more than the opponents is what will be the challenge. The Niners may have improved on their offense with the addition of Moss, Mannigham and Jacobs. So I expect that to be a tough game. I would say the Packers win all four if it weren't for the messed up scheduling. That throws a monkey wrench into the works. So I'll watch the Niners game with interest, then take the next three with a grain of salt.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of those 4 games in the start I would be most concerned about the Bears, this year our division will be alot tougher I think.
Remember how well the Bears were playing when Cutler was playing, they could have easily made the wildcard.
We are going to need to take that game because going into Soldier Field this year isn't going to be a walk in the park.

Not worried about the 49'ers to be honest, I reckon we will pancake them.

Members online

Latest posts