A Barnett altercation...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Emcee plans to file complaint after alleged run-in with Barnett

By Andy Nelesen
[email protected]

Green Bay Packers lineacker Nick Barnett was kicked out of a Milwaukee nightclub early Tuesday after allegedly attacking the venue’s emcee and being part of a group that caused trouble in the club’s VIP area.

Barnett, 24, was not arrested or ticketed, but the emcee said he plans to file a complaint with Milwaukee police.

Efforts to reach Barnett at his Ledgeview home were unsuccessful Friday. When contacted about the Milwaukee incident by cell phone, Barnett said “I’m not doing any interviews today.â€

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“Nick Barnett grabbed (May) without hesitation, around the throat with one hand, lifted him off the ground and shoved him back,â€

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey AG - sounds like we may never know the real reason he needed to speak to the patrons on that microphone.... Since it's off-season, it may blow over - but it brings to mind the nightclub trouble James Lofton got into - even though they are not quite the same incident(s)....

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were on a cruise last year with Nick Barnett. In fact, we sat at the same dinner table with him throughout the cruise. He doesn't seem like the type that would choke someone. He was extemely nice and laid back. I wonder if there isn't more to this than is being reported.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
carol k said:
We were on a cruise last year with Nick Barnett. In fact, we sat at the same dinner table with him throughout the cruise. He doesn't seem like the type that would choke someone. He was extemely nice and laid back. I wonder if there isn't more to this than is being reported.

Alcohol sometimes makes people act lot different...Not saying Nick was drunk, but it could explain his behavior...

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
It's good to hear that our middle linebacker is keeping his skills sharp in the off season.

hahaha...exactly!

sounds like a drunken episode to me. it's gonna cost him big time to settle out of court with this guy though.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i wish he would have choked me...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......$$$.....$$$$$$$$

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Hey AG - sounds like we may never know the real reason he needed to speak to the patrons on that microphone.... Since it's off-season, it may blow over - but it brings to mind the nightclub trouble James Lofton got into - even though they are not quite the same incident(s)....

My source tells me he is a fan of Pack66's posts. All he wanted to ask every one (By a show of hands.) if they supported Pack66's posts on Packer Forum that Brett has been screwed by Serrossley and TT?

The DJ George May is a big supporter of Tromdaz and did not want him to speak.

Things got a little ugly but there was no alcohol involved.

Trust me, I have connections.

RP

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
i wish he would have choked me...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......$$$.....$$$$$$$$

That's a true Packer fan!

''gee it would be GREAT if the starting MLB for my 'favorite' team would choke me so i could **** the crap out of his wallet, go me the number one fan!''

:roll:

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Geez...

I thought you were "Pax" Vogel...

Maybe you should change your monniker to "Ax-Vogel"..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come now pax.....get with the hip hop times. You don't strangle your enemy, you "gakk him with a 9".

Let's get up to snuff here!!

Members online

Latest posts