1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

94 Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 4packgirl, Jun 23, 2006.

1. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    just watching them on NFL Yearbook - ahhh the awesome memories!! reggie was there, along with paup, bennett, brooks, butler, sharpe, etc... this was an amazing packers team!! remember the "throwback" uniforms? favre was on FIRE - also, he was MUCH younger & the agility was unreal!!!

glad i tivo'd this!!!! :D

2. C-Mize

C-Mize Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yah, I saw that the other day. Its really cool seeing em all. I really miss that team. Favre looked like a little kid who just slingin' it and havin fun, much different than last year, were he was slingin' it .... to the other team....often....

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I believe that was the year the Packers played (and beat) the Bears at Soldier Field in a monsoon! The wind was blowing so bad that when they would punt, the ball would travel 5 yards........SIDEWAYS! (And they didn't even HAVE BJ Sander punting then!!!) :wink:
    It was Halloween night, too!

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you got it cheesey - if i recall correctly, that may have been the game that dan dierdorf coined the "macarena & cheese" phrase?!? not sure but i remember laughing my patootie off when he said that!!!!

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (Cheesey looks at the back of 4pack......) NOPE!!! Your "patootie" is STILL there!!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOLOLOL - i KNEW i was setting myself up for a big cheezin!! ok, since the patootie is still there, go ahead & kiss it, bucko!!! j/k!!!

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wait a minute......i have to go pack myself a lunch........i think this will be an ALL DAY job!!!! (J/K!!!) I couldn't resist!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    actually cheesey - i'm a member of the B.W. Club - the buttless wonders! no junk in this trunk & no lunch required!!!

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    So many big names on that team, Brett the biggest one. Thats the team that spurred the Packers comeback.

10. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ESPN Classic did 93-96, half hour each a while back. I taped them and sent them to my Mom. What a blast, it was like that era all over again!
    KB

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! If thats the case, i must be the PRESIDENT of the club! I have NOOOOO butt!!! :lol:

12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    So are we saying the '94 Packers have no butt? Or do have a butt? Jus curious what the point of this thread is... now? :p

13. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    my apologies guys!! sheesh - i START a thread & i STILL can't keep it on topic - maybe I need a 12 step program!?!?! :oops:

anyway, it was really cool watching the team when it was running on all cylinders - hope to see that again, sooner than later!

15. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'll enroll you in my 12 inch program. There's four steps.

16. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :shock: :shock: talk about OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: 8)

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe i should change my name to "The OFFICIAL Thread Hi-Jacker!"
    I look at everything as a conversation. It goes where it goes. And if it doesn't stay on one thing, so what? (Just my opinion, for what it's worth.)
    To me, things would be awfully boring otherwise. But, if i have to stay on topic in order to not tick off people, just say so and i'll shut up.
    How 'bout them 94 Packers, yeah hey dere? (Better?) :)