$93,136.02 football betting method?

ausedd25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love betting on sports, particularly football. There's just something about it that makes the games much more interesting. Unfortunately, I've never been very good at picking football winners. In fact, I've lost a LOT of money betting on football (and my wife won't let me forget it).

For the sake of my marriage, I decided that I better figure out a way to actually place some winning bets if I wanted to keep gambling. Luckily, I stumbled upon a $93,136.02 football betting method created by this Cornell University graduate with a PhD in statistics. Kind of weird guy, but he banks a LOT of cash betting on football.

He sends me his secret picks every week, and I just bet on what he tells me too. It has worked well so far, and he just about to send out his picks for this weekend.....Can't wait!

Anyway, you can get his guaranteed winning picks and check out the "$93,136.02 Football Betting Method" below.

Football betting

hope it helps

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love betting on sports, particularly football. There's just something about it that makes the games much more interesting. Unfortunately, I've never been very good at picking football winners. In fact, I've lost a LOT of money betting on football (and my wife won't let me forget it).

For the sake of my marriage, I decided that I better figure out a way to actually place some winning bets if I wanted to keep gambling. Luckily, I stumbled upon a $93,136.02 football betting method created by this Cornell University graduate with a PhD in statistics. Kind of weird guy, but he banks a LOT of cash betting on football.

He sends me his secret picks every week, and I just bet on what he tells me too. It has worked well so far, and he just about to send out his picks for this weekend.....Can't wait!

Anyway, you can get his guaranteed winning picks and check out the "$93,136.02 Football Betting Method" below.

Football betting

hope it helps

Good Lord - what next? A revival of Beanie Babies???:shock:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea! I'll just trust some Cornell graduate with my money. While I'm at it, I'll hand him my car keys and social security number.

Members online

Latest posts