9-8-2013 Packers vs 49ers - REVENGE

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ready for some football?

How about them Packers!??!?!?!? Getting ready for the game. Stretching out so when I am leaping for joy in celebration, I won't pull anything.

robertk328

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn what a game. Pack gave it all they had and could easily have won with a few tweaks. Feeling better about the rest of the season and a possible rematch later on!

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, Clay never said one thing about hurting anybody. If he had, Harbaugh would have had a legit case. All that was said is essentially, "account for the QB." If you use your QB as a RB, we have to treat him as such. How do you stop a QB from rolling to his left? You hit him when he rolls left. How do you get a QB out of the pocket? You hit him while he's in the pocket. If he wants to pretend he has the ball, hit him like he has the ball. It's that simple. Kaep's response was simply "I wear a helmet and pads like everyone else for a reason" or something of the like. It's about loss of yards, not loss of limb.

It's a Harbaugh call ploy and nothing else.

If you read anything from Capers or Hawk, the object is not to bee line for the QB, it's to slow up, contain, and make him decide.

This exchange was prior to the game. Just one big HUGE coincidence that Clay Matthews happened to take a cheap shot out of bounds slamming Kaepernick's back and head on the ground.

Members online

Latest posts