9-11

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It kinda sucks that we have to go into new york the weekend after 911 anniversary and destroy them. Oh well what i have learned over the years is that new yorkers will find a way to deal with it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
I hated 9 11 i was thinking about all you guys and what happened i was really sad at college thinking about it. :(
Thanks GBP.
It shows class and maturity on your account!
Maybe you can teach that class to some from other countries for us! Some could use a lesson in class.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It kinda sucks that we have to go into new york the weekend after 911 anniversary and destroy them. Oh well what i have learned over the years is that new yorkers will find a way to deal with it.
A football game and a national tragedy have nothing in common. I don't think you meant it bad, but it comes across that way.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
I hated 9 11 i was thinking about all you guys and what happened i was really sad at college thinking about it. :(
Thanks GBP.
Maybe you can teach that class to some from other countries for us! Some could use a lesson in class.

Yeah i know some countries could use a lesson in class.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Thanks GBP.

Yeah i know some countries could use a lesson in class.
Or at least one or so of their citizens. :wink: :D

Members online

Latest posts