1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

81 points by Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Jan 23, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    81!! Holy cow, man. I hate kobe bryant, he is a horrible human being, but 81 is amazing. Anybody even see the game? I am sure the rest of us were watching the football games...but man...81!

2. Aceschnd

Aceschnd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kobe and Phil 2 is a good match. The way he played yesterday makes me think that 81 is just a jumping point he is ready to beat Wilt's record. The Lackers are built to give Kobe the ball.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    First of, I saw the game. :shock: I still can't believe it happened. Raps were up by 17 at the half. The raps have no D. They lost to a team from Israel in exhibition. They have good very young stars, but NO D!

Kobe was never double teamed much during his 81. It was something to see! He single handedly brought his team back into the game. I am not a Kobe fan, but he deserves his due. This will continue to be the 2nd most points scored in NBA history for a while.

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol he won't ever beat wilt's 100 points!

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Sure the same was said about anyone hitting even 80. In fact, it has been said quite a bit.