1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

70 year old first timer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Paul Williams, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Paul Williams

Paul Williams Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I'm Paul. Been a fan since 1959 but sorry to say Packers are #2 for me. Don't blame me, though, I was raised in 49er territory in the Y A Tittle years, and matured under Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. I've never been to an NFL game but will correct that this year by attending the season opener between my two favorites. How cool is that? Any tips would be appreciated.

2. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Wear your Packer jersey!!!!!!!!
    Trapped

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Well those 70 yrs will mean nothing till you get to a game!!! ;)

Welcome to the forum...let us know how that went for you! I Agree with Trapped... wear the Packer jersey!!

4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Welcome aboard, PW. thank you for not putting the Packers behind the sucky bears or creepy Vikings.

5. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    Good to have ya Paul. Week one will be a great game. 49ers D was good last year. In all honesty Smith & the 49ers will lose as Smith & his O-line cant out sling Rodgers & co. I will say though that u do have 2 of the best franchises in history as favs. This will be my first season in GB as I'm a cook on a mobile grill. I love working at Lambeau & have no doubt u will love the experience as there is no other like it.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,041
    welcome!