66&92, Packmaster, JBlood, T-Bone, JASIII, DePack in yet

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Search parties have been dispatched.

Spread the word on other forums and we will reassemble.

DePack will be both :shock: & :D to hear that his big brother misses him 8)

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Digger, go check Packerchatters and see if they're registered there. I sent a message to digsthepack to let he and danobanano know about this board.

OP
OP
G

Gravedigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10-4....Packmaster called me a couple of days ago and said he'd be here but where is he? Guess I'll call him.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not any of the illustrious names on the titleline but I followed APF's link back here too. I guess you just have to be careful what you do on the internet as you never know what will follow you home. :lol:

OP
OP
G

Gravedigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
Search parties have been dispatched.

Spread the word on other forums and we will reassemble.

DePack will be both :shock: & :D to hear that his big brother misses him 8)

lol I do miss the crusty bastard.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to see that trail of bread crumbs I left had an effect :mrgreen: Welcome aboard gents. It's just too bad that the Chronicle didn't give a little advance warning so everyone could touch base where they were heading too.

I still read you guys a lot at the chronicle, but didn't post as often as I did a year ago. My employer didn't like seeing his IP address in the heading over there. :p

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Im here digger. just came today. :) relax, lets hope everyone else discovers this forum as well.
Hey PC,
Where's your Packer Palace picture? :wink:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
wpr, i dont know how to post one on here. as the same as the other one?

IB NewB here 2. Check w/ Digger. He's been here since 04.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:

If you are talking about your avatar (the picture under your name on the left) then read on. If not, let me know what you are talking about (maybe your signature?)

Upload your own avatar:
If you click on "profile" in the main menu above, scroll all the way to the bottom, you can upload an image from your machine by clicking "browse" or you can select one from the site's gallery by clicking "Show Gallery".

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
PackerChick said:

If you are talking about your avatar (the picture under your name on the left) then read on. If not, let me know what you are talking about (maybe your signature?)

Upload your own avatar:
If you click on "profile" in the main menu above, scroll all the way to the bottom, you can upload an image from your machine by clicking "browse" or you can select one from the site's gallery by clicking "Show Gallery".

I knew Ryan would help you out. Only I couldn't remember your name.
Sorry I'm bad.
Choose one
A :oops:
B :new:
C :whippin:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha it's all good. I try to help out everyone. Sometimes it just takes a little while for me to respond! If people use the search feature (in the main menu above) you can turn up previous conversations we have on this sorta stuff. It just saves you the headache of waiting for me to repond, of which I will surely do, just takes a little time.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am here... Finally. Decided to change the monicker from Packmaster...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:

Wait do WE get a vote in this? Your name is a clasic.

Maybe it should be like when Coca-Cola brought back old Coke. Now you can call youself Clasic Packmaster. :lol:

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:

Welcome aboard Packmaster, er Obi1. Long time no see. I plan on seeing the new Star Wars movie later tonight. I wanted to wait a couple of weeks for the crowds to thin out.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
Arizona--are you coming to Rhinelander after the trip to Lambeau?

No. I'm not sure if you're confusing me with someone else. I'm not from Rhinelander, though I do remember commenting about you and Packernation talking about highschool games played back there when Packernation was a pretty good player in highschool. Then some other posters from the area chipped in about growing up in that area and highschool rivalries and talking about the school's nicknames. Hodags maybe? I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure it was you though who brought up that topic sometime last year and I commented that I found it to be very interesting to learn about your backgrounds. I can't remember the player from Nebraska's name, but people from the Rhinelander area were commenting how Packernation played against some player who went on to be a big time player for Nebraska.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Robie, JER, and RaiderPride would come aboard too from the Chronicle. I always liked reading their stuff too.

I think Jer briefly joined Chatters last year. I'll have to see if I can find him there. RaiderPride belongs to a Raider forum, but I can't remember which one.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:

Yes, it is the same as in the old :cry: forum :wink:

Members online

Latest posts