66&92, Packmaster, JBlood, T-Bone, JASIII, DePack in yet

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
its ok wpr. im ok. how do you like this new forum? i like it a lot.

From what I have seen and I haven't looked around a lot yet (today was HS GRADUATION DAY for our youngest)

I like it.
Good Mod.
Lots of good posters.
Easy to use.
I like the separate forum index. indexes indexi ? :lol:
One thing I do wish is that we could get a little larger avatar than 8 kb. but since some people still have dial up I understand the need to keep it small.
Oh I forgot the best part is that the trash talk is tucked away in the corner. I don't want to take the time to wade thru the trash to get to something I will find interesting and I apppreciate it. Maybe if I was 20 yrs younger... :hammer:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr, glad you are enjoying the site so far.

I have adjusted the avatar size to accept 10k (10240b). If the avatar you would like to attach won't fit in that size email it to me and I can see what magic I can work with photoshop to get it in like with the size restrictions.
Cool?

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
wpr, glad you are enjoying the site so far.

I have adjusted the avatar size to accept 10k (10240b). If the avatar you would like to attach won't fit in that size email it to me and I can see what magic I can work with photoshop to get it in like with the size restrictions.
Cool?
As I said in my email to you and I will say publicly for the board. thanks for your help. i need to open it at my office tomorrow but i appreciate how quicklyand at thhis late hr you worked on this. :shock:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem wpr, just try to help out where I can so everyone has an enjoyable experience.

Members online

Latest posts