6 days until we beat the Bears...

AaronRodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6 days until we beat the Bears...
7 days until we start preparation for the Super Bowl...

Packers will win it all this year

GO PACKERS

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh with all of this disrespect and thinking the Bears game will be a gimme...

I couldn't agree more. Of the last 5 games played between the Packers and Bears all have been decided by 7 points or less.

Learn to respect the Bears. They can beat us. In fact they already have this year. I think the Packers will win too, and I want them to win just as much as any other Packer fan, but the game hasn't been won yet.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When will people learn their lesson about jinxes?

Never. Fans, just as much as some of the players, like to be mouthy, arrogant and cocky. Nevermind that we haven't won a ******* thing yet, fans want to mouth off and talk sh*t anyway. Drives me nuts.

I really wish fans would stop thinking this game is going to be a walk in the park. It's ok to have confidence in the teams ability, but this is going to be a damn hard game for both teams. Don't think for a second that the way we played last week, in a climate controlled dome, will transfer into this week, in a windy and cold environment with a difficult field.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never. Fans, just as much as some of the players, like to be mouthy, arrogant and cocky. Nevermind that we haven't won a ******* thing yet, fans want to mouth off and talk sh*t anyway. Drives me nuts.

I really wish fans would stop thinking this game is going to be a walk in the park. It's ok to have confidence in the teams ability, but this is going to be a damn hard game for both teams. Don't think for a second that the way we played last week, in a climate controlled dome, will transfer into this week, in a windy and cold environment with a difficult field.

I'll go on record right now and say it. Packers WILL NOT score more than 20 points in this game. I'm thinking more along the lines of 14-17 tops. That Atlanta game gave guys a false sense of security.

I sure do hope that the Packers don't have the same attitude that 90% of the people on this forum have.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yep. I don't get why people think we are going to go in there and put up 43 points. We put 45 up on the Giants and then a week later a crappy 10 against the Bears D. So much for being hot then.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'll go on record right now and say it. Packers WILL NOT score more than 20 points in this game. I'm thinking more along the lines of 14-17 tops. That Atlanta game gave guys a false sense of security.

I sure do hope that the Packers don't have the same attitude that 90% of the people on this forum have.
No way do I think we'll see a repeat of Saturday, but I don't think it's unreasonable to get over 20 points. Our offense is hot right now. Our defense has showed they can score points. Sure, da Bears d is strong, but so is our offense. This is going to be a good game, and I don't doubt our ability to put some points on the board.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

If I could "Like" that post twice I would.

This is going to be a fantastic game. A heart stopper. Down to the wire. This won't be a blowout. Hell, we may not even win. People seem to think the Bears are pushovers, and yes they've had their share of luck but less than a month ago they held our offense to 10 points. In Lambeau. This is going to be a battle, not a blowout.

OP
OP
A

AaronRodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not worried at all

Packers will win the super bowl

Lovie Smith should start thinking about next year
I hate this guy

OP
OP
A

AaronRodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vegas has the Packers favored to win the Superbowl

Vegas has NFL future odds out with the Packers as favorites to win the Superbowl:

Green Bay Packers 7-5
Pittsburgh Steelers 2-1
New York Jets 3-1
Chicago Bears 5-1

Basically if you were looking at a tote board at the horse track the payouts for a $2.00 bet would read:

Packers - $4.80
Steelers - $6.00
Jets - $8.00
Bears - $12.00

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way do I think we'll see a repeat of Saturday, but I don't think it's unreasonable to get over 20 points. Our offense is hot right now. Our defense has showed they can score points. Sure, da Bears d is strong, but so is our offense. This is going to be a good game, and I don't doubt our ability to put some points on the board.

Crappy field conditions, cold weather (We tend to drop balls in cold games), hostile crowd, Bears team that knows us, knows our tendencies, and a defense that slows Rodgers down every time they play him. I don't think we'll score that many points. I think it will be a low scoring 3 point game one way or the other.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Its only natural for Packer fans to feel uplifted for this game. It can go one of four ways.
Packers blow out
Bears blow out
Shoot out
Battle of the Defenses.

Half the scenarios favor the Pack statically, (Packers blow out and shoot out) Though we can't forget the Arizona game last year. Battle of the Defenses seem most likely.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see the Packers getting a hair of 20, maybe 23, but no more than that.

I'm predicting the Packers win 20-13.

But I could be wrong, and the Bears could very well win this game. Have we already forgotten that they beat us on this very field earlier this year? It's good to be confident, but too many people on this forum are overconfident and already talking about who's the better matchup in the Super Bowl.....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers know how to keep it real and grounded.
They don't seem like the cocky arrogant type.

Its only natural for Packer fans to feel uplifted for this game.
Can't really blame them after the Eagles/Falcons games.
The Packers are on a hot streak right now and I can't help but feel that somehow that they are going to carry that momentum
when they exit the tunnel at Soldier onto the field.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vegas has the Packers favored to win the Superbowl

Vegas has NFL future odds out with the Packers as favorites to win the Superbowl:

Green Bay Packers 7-5
Pittsburgh Steelers 2-1
New York Jets 3-1
Chicago Bears 5-1

Basically if you were looking at a tote board at the horse track the payouts for a $2.00 bet would read:

Packers - $4.80
Steelers - $6.00
Jets - $8.00
Bears - $12.00

And what does this mean? As of Saturday the Patriots were favored to win the Super Bowl. What happened to them?

Members online

Latest posts