5 worst free agent signings in packer history

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the article states, Sherman was terrible at both the draft and free agency. TT is great at drafting, decent at free agency. Wold was pretty good at drafting and pretty good at free agency. While some of us clamor for the big FA, I think that TT knows it's one of his weaknesses and just stays out of the game to focus on drafting.

It's also important to note the Wolf was outstanding at picking up the street free agents during the season when a hole was identified in the O-line or elsewhere. TT hasn't matched that success yet, but also rarely breaks the FA $$ piggybank.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
IMO Wolf was much better at UFA and Thompson is better at the draft and UDFA.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the article states, Sherman was terrible at both the draft and free agency. TT is great at drafting, decent at free agency. Wold was pretty good at drafting and pretty good at free agency. While some of us clamor for the big FA, I think that TT knows it's one of his weaknesses and just stays out of the game to focus on drafting.

It's also important to note the Wolf was outstanding at picking up the street free agents during the season when a hole was identified in the O-line or elsewhere. TT hasn't matched that success yet, but also rarely breaks the FA $$ piggybank.

The only in season pick up that paid off that I can think of is Howard Green. For TT I mean.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted hasn't signed another teams free agents since 2007 I believe. So he gets an B for the draft from me an an incomplete on free agency.

Members online

Latest posts