5 seconds to go.....

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 5 seconds left until March 2nd and the opening of free agency.

Remember that is 9PM on the West Cost. I do not have to work in the morning so I can follow this.

My prediction is there will be some signings in the next two hours, and two of them will be for the Packers.

Just a guess..... But I am following my hunch.

Raider Pride.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought the deals happened like straight away, like didnt Edge James sign with the Cards at like an hour into the free agency period??

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think there is so much money out there it will delay signings somewhat. No matter what a team offers these players they will want to see if other teams will beat it.

My guess is the Pack will not jump in early but wait and see what's being offered and then pick and choose who they go after.

The top five or six guys are probably going to get way overpaid with the kind of money avaialble. Hopefully it will settle down from there.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath for too long waiting for the Packers to get involved in the FA signings, my opinion will be Master T will wait a week or two and then try to line up visits, much like last year. If I had to guess on the first Packer signing at this point, look for Joe Horn on a two year incentive ladened deal, he will be motivated to show the Saints up and MM and the Favre factor will be effect. I personally would embrace that instead of Moss or Jackson trade. Another vet worth a look would be Moulds at WR.

To me the area on the team that is the most in need is RB unless Green comes back. Whom in this FA class do you target. Turner of SD is tagged with a 1st and 3rd compensation so he is out of the pic. No one else is a game changer in my opinion, any thoughts?

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see some improvement at the TE position thru FA since that position looks weak in the draft and first year TE's don't generally produce like we need from that position.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see some improvement at the TE position thru FA since that position looks weak in the draft and first year TE's don't generally produce like we need from that position.
I agree. The TE position has been terrible since Bubba went into his slide. He used to be good in the red zone, now he doesn't look good for anything.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so far damn free agency has sucked I wished there was some action like nobody has been signed! Hope the pack can atleast land a good FA who is productive and helped like C-Wood did last year. I dont want 45 ****** to average at best players.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so far damn free agency has sucked I wished there was some action like nobody has been signed! Hope the pack can atleast land a good FA who is productive and helped like C-Wood did last year. I dont want 45 ****** to average at best players.
I think things will get done. I would like to see results quicker too, but thats not always the smartest thing to do. You end up paying too much for someone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts