1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

4th of July

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by mcoomer146, Jul 1, 2011.

1. mcoomer146

mcoomer146 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    Happy 4th of July everyone. Remember, don't drink and drive. You might spill your...ummm...drink. See you on the other side!
    [​IMG]

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,044
    Wife has to work that day. 45 minutes to drive home after the show and a 4am alarm clock means these are the closest I'll get to the shows.
    Fireworks

Tickets to this show are always worth it: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGOIUmRa6-M&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪PGI Fireworks Grand Finale‬‏[/ame]

I was at this show: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Wdyaql5PA"]YouTube - ‪2006 PGI Convention ---A.C.E. Pyro Display---‬‏[/ame]

Saw this in person also: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMz-zn3mt_k&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪PGI 2006 John Sagaria‬‏[/ame]

3. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37
    [​IMG]
    Hope everyone has a good 4th of July. Just be a quiet one for me

4. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +879
    Over here in England, I just keep my head down and oughta sight on the 4th of July... :king:

Enjoy Independence Day, Packer Nation!

5. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37
  6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Do you say Happy 4th of july Good 4th of july? Is it like Happy Easter, Happy New Year, Merry Christmas? Or there isn't a traditional way of saying it?

Either way, Happy 4th of july for you guys and gals!

7. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,044
    "Happy" 4th; "Good" vacation / weekend; "Nice" time [or good]; and "Safe" fits everywhere.

4th of July, only time you hand explosives to teenagers and tell them to have fun. And also give burning metal and glowing embers to toddlers. Usually chaperoned by buzzed or intoxicated adults.

8. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Hope everyone had a great 4th! My mom kicked my dad out yesterday with no preamble so I spent much of the day feeling numb and not celebratory at all. HOWEVER, I did go to Leight Park in GB to pick my mom up some kettle korn and candied almonds. It was a crazy mess of people down there for the festivities.